How long should you "wait"? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long should you "wait"?

Go down 
+6
FireIce918
Alan Smithee
Marc™
Chris
Shale
femme fatale
10 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

How long should you "wait"? Empty
PostSubject: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 am

Is it better to wait to take the relationship to THAT (physical) level or do you feel it's fine to jump into immediately if the chemistry is there. I should qualify the question by pointing out that in this situation, you both like each other on a personality level as well and wanna see how far it can go. Will sex have a greater chance of ruining it or will it bond the two early on. In your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 am

I have a history of jumping into bed with ppl before any consideration of any longer relationship. I have had long-term living together relationships with 3 ppl in my life and a few long term casual lovers that I saw frequently.

So guess I don't even relate to this question. Maybe some normal person will know more.
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:28 am

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. In my experience, though, if there is an immediate personal chemistry then it was always better to wait and let the sexual chemistry build and sort of mesh with it over time. My wife and I waited five months after we started dating to do the deed, even though we came (pun) close several times before it happened. But we were both ready to be involved in a long term relationship, so we held off. And when it finally did it, I can honestly say it solidified us. I don't think that would have happened if we had done it on the first, second, or third date.

There were times when I did have sex on that first or second night I went out with someone, and at least thirty to forty percent of the time it turned into a one night stand. When you do it so early, it kinda takes the mystery out of it and there's not much to build on after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 am

Until it feels right. If that's the first date or the wedding night.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 am

Marc™ wrote:
Until it feels right. If that's the first date or the wedding night.

yeah that…
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't suggest first date sex, but after that... Shrugs (Oh well…)

From what I've seen, a man's interest and respect level doesn't really change whether you have sex after 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Nothing wrong with acting on chemistry if you two have a mutual understanding. Really, the only way you can lower his interest level by having sex early is if your box sucks.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
I don't suggest first date sex, but after that... How long should you "wait"? 2517814472

From what I've seen, a man's interest and respect level doesn't really change whether you have sex after 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Nothing wrong with acting on chemistry if you two have a mutual understanding. Really, the only way you can lower his interest level by having sex early is if your box sucks.

How long should you "wait"? 1677402019

I personally don't have any hard rules except that 95% of the time, I won't sleep with you on the first date....but that's if I'm just meeting someone. Usually the guy I've ended up going out or sleeping with, I've already known him for quite awhile before we actually went out and had a date. So doing the deed the second or third date is really nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
... Really, the only way you can lower his interest level by having sex early is if your box sucks.
Ppl still say "box?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Chris wrote:
I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. In my experience, though, if there is an immediate personal chemistry then it was always better to wait and let the sexual chemistry build and sort of mesh with it over time. My wife and I waited five months after we started dating to do the deed, even though we came (pun) close several times before it happened. But we were both ready to be involved in a long term relationship, so we held off. And when it finally did it, I can honestly say it solidified us. I don't think that would have happened if we had done it on the first, second, or third date.

There were times when I did have sex on that first or second night I went out with someone, and at least thirty to forty percent of the time it turned into a one night stand. When you do it so early, it kinda takes the mystery out of it and there's not much to build on after that.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Shale wrote:

Ppl still say "box?"

Somebody else I hang out with says it so much that it's rubbed off LOL
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:56 pm

FireIce918 wrote:

Somebody else I hang out with says it so much that it's rubbed off LOL

Is he old? It is a 60s term. In fact there is a risque joke from that era that would have no relevance if you don't know the slang of the era.

"What's black and comes in a white box?"

(I'll wait a while before revealing the punch-line.) Blue Cool

"Sammy Davis Jr."

Young ppl may have to look up his bio to see the humor.

Last edited by Shale on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punchline)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 pm

I didn't get my wife's cherry but I have the box it came in.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:53 am

box is used quite often in women's erotica... and it is a term that i grew up with... so yeah it is still used.

I personally... as sexual as i am... rather wait if i feel the right chemistry and feel the person has potential for a relationship... doesnt usually take me more than a date or two to figure that out. lol if i want the sex, i have it... but if i want more, then i usually try to wait.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

There's a difference between dating and hooking up. If I go out with someone on a "date" and it goes well then most of the time sex doesn't happen then or for a while and it's probably better that way. In its place are phone and text conversations and more dates, then later it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long should you "wait"?   How long should you "wait"? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long should you "wait"?
Page 1 of 1