Already not feeling the return of Echo. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Already not feeling the return of Echo.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

Already not feeling the return of Echo. Empty
PostSubject: Already not feeling the return of Echo.   Already not feeling the return of Echo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 pm

While I enjoyed the nearly thirty year old flashbacks, this all seems silly already. Like Viki/Charlie/David/Dorian-silly, to be specific. Echo returning with a connection to Charlie–whom she annoyingly referred to as "Chuckles"–does not compel me into suspecting that this is going to be that interesting. I would have rather they nixed the back story with Charlie angle, and just had her come back with Clint as her motivation.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Already not feeling the return of Echo.   Already not feeling the return of Echo. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 am

eye roll boring Echo/Chuckles < I DON'T CARE > Sleep Inducing Viki/Charlie
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Already not feeling the return of Echo.   Already not feeling the return of Echo. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:47 am

Anything involving Charlie as a central player has a high likelihood of being tedious to watch. Echo has been described as being "Roxy"-esque, so you can bet that this storyline is going to be camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Already not feeling the return of Echo.   Already not feeling the return of Echo. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:18 am

I am willing to give it a chance to see where this is going. Curious as to why she came back after such a long absence. Chuckles indeed LOL and Charlie with his classic Doe in the Headlights look.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Already not feeling the return of Echo.   Already not feeling the return of Echo. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Me either. But I guess she is here to shake things up between Vicki and Charlie as if Dorian hasn't done enough damamge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already not feeling the return of Echo.   Already not feeling the return of Echo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Already not feeling the return of Echo.
Page 1 of 1