CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Animals are amazing

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Animals are amazing Empty Animals are amazing

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 am

I find it interesting that for people saying animals are not as smart as humans, do not understand things like humans do, etc., they seem to be very smart. Any time any of them suffers from a disability, they don't know to let that slow them down, they don't know enough to let that depress them, they just keep on going. On a site that has a bunch of cat pictures, in one day I came across two videos, one for a cat that was born in a barn, I guess disfigured, so she had no front paws, so she stood on her back ones all the time and she could run and jump and play on her scratching post and everything. Then there was another video of a cat who had been electrocuted, and she'd had all four of her limbs amputated, but she still managed to wiggle around to move and she could still play with her toy mice and it just blows my mind to see stuff like that.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Animals are amazing Empty Re: Animals are amazing

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 am

Those who say that animals are not smart were dropped as a baby and hit their head very hard or were born with 1 percent of having a brain!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 am

Animals are very smart, they can even sense your moods too. My kitty and I used to play ball all the time I would throw it and she would fetch it and return it to me. She also knew when I was very sad, she would cuddle up next to me and just watch me until my mood passed.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Animals are very amazing! Service dogs for disabled blow my mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:06 pm