Animals are amazing Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animals are amazing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Animals are amazing Empty
PostSubject: Animals are amazing   Animals are amazing EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 am

I find it interesting that for people saying animals are not as smart as humans, do not understand things like humans do, etc., they seem to be very smart. Any time any of them suffers from a disability, they don't know to let that slow them down, they don't know enough to let that depress them, they just keep on going. On a site that has a bunch of cat pictures, in one day I came across two videos, one for a cat that was born in a barn, I guess disfigured, so she had no front paws, so she stood on her back ones all the time and she could run and jump and play on her scratching post and everything. Then there was another video of a cat who had been electrocuted, and she'd had all four of her limbs amputated, but she still managed to wiggle around to move and she could still play with her toy mice and it just blows my mind to see stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Animals are amazing   Animals are amazing EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 am

Those who say that animals are not smart were dropped as a baby and hit their head very hard or were born with 1 percent of having a brain!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Animals are amazing   Animals are amazing EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 am

Animals are very smart, they can even sense your moods too. My kitty and I used to play ball all the time I would throw it and she would fetch it and return it to me. She also knew when I was very sad, she would cuddle up next to me and just watch me until my mood passed.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Animals are amazing   Animals are amazing EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Animals are very amazing! Service dogs for disabled blow my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals are amazing   Animals are amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals are amazing
Page 1 of 1