Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Go down 
2 posters

Do you prefer Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I_vote_lcap100%Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I_vote_lcap0%Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like them both
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I_vote_lcap0%Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care for either
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Empty
PostSubject: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory   Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 am

Of these two movies, which do you prefer? Now on one hand, Willy Wonka is a classic, everybody's known and remembered it for almost 40 years now...but on the other hand, Charlie is truer to the original Roald Dahl book than Willy Wonka was. However, I have to say I prefer Willy Wonka though I also like (but not equally) Charlie.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory   Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 am

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. This classic movie made me an chocolate addict as a kid and i still am.
Back to top Go down

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Page 1 of 1