RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex

Go down 
+3
Chris
Nhaiyel
AtownPeep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Empty
PostSubject: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 am

Speechless. jaw dropz

Despite his protests, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have bipolar. These crazy episodes of his are always crunk.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 am

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 2hdp2dh
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 am

Raz B sounds as loony as a toon, however, I believe his allegations of sexual abuse involved in that whole camp. For years, he's been making these blunt charges, then will halfheartedly back off what he previously said -- as though he has been instructed to play it down -- only to reaffirm the same thing later. Between all that, and his taking explicit photos of himself, and posting them online, basically I think he's tortured and crying out for help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm

And I say....................... RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 483750

Yeah, he needs some couch time. How unfortunate......and I believe Chris Stokes was molesting all of those boys.
And pretty much stole their money in the process. Why doesn't someone investigate him?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
And I say....................... RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 483750

Yeah, he needs some couch time. How unfortunate......and I believe Chris Stokes was molesting all of those boys.
And pretty much stole their money in the process. Why doesn't someone investigate him?

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 35166
Any grown man who makes pubescent teenage boys his only business (Gyrl was a front) is suspect. Especially if the boys....while under his leadership....take pictures like this:
RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Immature

Plus no-hit-wonder Quindon ("It's You That's On My Mind") said that Stokes used to make lewd gestures and ask him inappropriate questions about masturbation....and instruct Marques to kiss and fondle him. Sonya said he had the chance to manage Brandy just before she came out, but opted instead to go with Immature. Hmmmm. Wonder why....

Dude is a kiddy perv.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 pm

^^^^ For real. Everybody was hellbent on R. Kelly.......Chris Stokes should've been in the mix too. Good thing the boy LDB replaced in the original Immature, his mother got him out quickly.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm

I've never even heard of these two people.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 am

Raz unleashes more dirty little secrets from the B2K closet.

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 am

Chris wrote:
Raz unleashes more dirty little secrets from the B2K closet.

Jesus. And I believe him, even though he's bat shit. Somebody help this poor child.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex   RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

I think that guy needs help. I believe him but he's so clearly mindfucked over the whole thing that I wouldn't be surprised if wound up arrested for trying to buy drugs from an undercover pusher.
Back to top Go down

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex
Page 1 of 1