CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum Empty Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 am

I think those scenes with Cole and Hannah were supposed to be serious but Cole's little tirade about how he should have been there for Starr cracked me up. I just couldn't take him seriously, as it seemed so overdone. BB reminds me a lot of JPL - neither of them can do serious scenes in a believable way. Cole came off like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum and stamping his fit. I almost expected the lower lip to jut out and for him to corss his arms and pout. I cna't wait until Cole is gone - hopefully for good! He's got to be one of the biggest wastes of space on the show. Time and again he's not there for Hope and Starr and then end up in danger, because his own needs are far more important. What a pathetic character!
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum Empty Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum

Post by aublack40 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

he looks angry all the time and can't be taken seriously. Marty told him to go home but he was pissed off at starr and said eli would have no reason to go after starr. he will blame anybody but himself.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum Empty Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

He pissed me off at the PD going off on James that way when it was not James's fault. It was more his fault than James's. I am so glad James punched him right back.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Yeah - and it's his fault that Hope and Starr were kidnapped again! His lust for Hannah and his desire to keep her in his life has put Hope and Starr in danger yet again. How many more times are those two going to have to be taken hostage before Starr wakes up and realizes what a menace Cole is. Guess it wasn't bad enough last year when he sacrificed their safety to keep himself out of jail.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 am

Cole has tantrums and Marty whines... Mother/Son are very much alike!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am

They really are! It's a good thing Patrick isn't around to see what they've become. His son is a wimp who hides behind corrupt cops and a crooked DA and his wife can't stop whining.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:26 am