Visiting Chicago? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting Chicago?

Go down 
+2
Supernova
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 am

Just wondering what your Chicago vacation experiences were like?

I LOVE visiting the city. I used to live there as a kid. This past Saturday, I flew there on a whim just to be there as I had nothing else going on at home. There is never a bad time to be had there, in my opinion.

So, who has visited and what did you LOVE about it?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:01 am

I've never been there, but I hope to go there someday and look for the ghost of Resurrection Mary.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I was a band geek in high school, and in my junior year went on a trip with the class for a competition that was being held in Chicago. I remember thinking that it was kind of boring (but that was because the year before we had gone to New York; the next year we went to Florida.) I don't really have a reason to visit there now, but if someone I knew wanted to go, and were willing to pay for my expenses to tag along, I'd go back. Chicago has a lot history, I know that much. Plus there's Oprah and pizza.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

I went to Chicago last year to visit a friend. I really do like the city aesthetically. Navy Pier was nice. I wanted to go to the jazz festival while I was there, but I didn't get a chance to. I like the Sears (I'ma still call it Sears) Tower. What I liked the most about it was how they give you a history of the building and the display before you get up to the observation deck. A lot more put together than the Empire State and the WTC (when it was up). It's like New York's baby brother. I could definitely live there.....................................................if the crime wasn't so bad. Visiting Chicago? 729904 I'll be visiting again. I gotta go see my friend Jess!
Back to top Go down
RiteDiva
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
RiteDiva

Female
Rep : 8

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
It's like New York's baby brother. I could definitely live there.....................................................if the crime wasn't so bad. Visiting Chicago? 729904

Chicagoans love to hear that too. They crave the idea of having Jersey bumped off so that their city can be New York's new little bastard cousin.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 pm

RiteDiva wrote:

Chicagoans love to hear that too. They crave the idea of having Jersey bumped off so that their city can be New York's new little bastard cousin.

They actually think that? Sounds like Chicago has an inferiority complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Chicago?   Visiting Chicago? Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Chicago?
Page 1 of 1