CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Marc™
Supernova
7 posters

How old were you when you had your first drink?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

How old were you when you had your first drink? Empty How old were you when you had your first drink?

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Up until I was about 13 or 14 I was always kind of straight laced when it came to alcohol, back then I was so 'I am NEVER drinking', blah blah blah...well that went out the window a few years back. But I always decided if I was ever going to go to jail, it would be over something BIG, over a REAL crime, not some idiotic one like that, so I've managed to hold off on starting to drink until my 21st birthday next week. But I know that's a rarity in just about any form. So how about everybody else here? When did you first indulge in booze?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

How old were you when you had your first drink? Empty Re: How old were you when you had your first drink?

Post by Marc™ Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Like 5. My cousin and me as kids used to always joke that our kool-aid was wine.....one day my mother and aunt had a bottle or REAL wine and give us each a small glass. It was gross, one sip and I didn't wanna finish the rest.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

How old were you when you had your first drink? Empty Re: How old were you when you had your first drink?

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Marc wrote:Like 5. My cousin and me as kids used to always joke that our kool-aid was wine.....one day my mother and aunt had a bottle or REAL wine and give us each a small glass. It was gross, one sip and I didn't wanna finish the rest.
    ROFLMAO! Did they water it down or was it just cheap stuff?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm

My grandpa gave me my first glass of wine around 8 years old, I feel right to sleep afterwards.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Ironically enough, I used to hate the taste of alcohol. I remember first tasting my dad's beer when I was like 8 yrs old.........and I thought it was the nastiest thing in the world. Same with gin, vodka and wine. Didn't think alcohol tasted good because I couldn't chug it. Honestly, I didn't become a borderline lush until I was like 24. I stayed away from it for a long time, then around that time I had a few mixed drinks that actually didn't taste too bad. So I guess that's where it started. And I got wasted in the process. I still don't care for the taste of alcohol that much, but now that I'm older.....I guess my palate is a little more defined. I can drink it now if I wanted to.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 am

Maybe I stole a taste of Dad's beer as a youngster, but I remember tasting my first beer at my 13th b-day party when two girls brought a few cans of beer with them.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:43 am

At age 10 I went to my uncles wedding reception at this hall. The crowd was thick, the liquor was plentiful and all of my authority figures were either on the dancefloor or off in their own little zones at the table. In the meantime me, my sister and my cousins were running amok. I sipped quite a bit when no one looked.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 pm

I couldn't tell you the first time I was ever given a sip but the first time I got drunk I was about 14. Thankfully it was a habit that didn't stick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:54 am