CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm? Empty What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Once things settle down, what do you think will chance on GC? The storm is certainly stirring things up and I wonder if things will remain the same afterward. What do you think? They're certainly trying to redeem Adam, but will it last? What will happen with Cane and the nameless man who was threatening him? What are your thoughts?
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm? Empty Re: What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm?

Post by gmruss4 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:43 pm

I am so sorry to say that I did hear that JT was leaving but I hope it is not true and this is not the way he will leave. If he does I hope it is so he can return. I don't like it when they kill someone off. I wish Victor was in it and swept away but I see he was not even shown during the storm.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm? Empty Re: What do you think will be the aftermath of the tornado/storm?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:00 am

I was wondering about JT. sad Actually, I was more worried when he "went to heaven' but then they revived him and I figured it was just some soap thing and he'd be okay.

I wish Victor had been swept away, too! Oz can have him and seeing as there are no more ruby shoes, he can just stay there with the winged monkeys.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I was so glad JT didn't die. I wish Nick had been taken by that storm. I am getting really sick of this idot.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 am

Maybe he was and Oz spit him back! I'm glad JT made it, too.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm

You know what he still could die but I hope not. He has been on this show for so long. I wish they would get rid of Victor and keep JT.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 am

That would be a good trade! Victor isn't even one of those villains that you... well - I mean - on OLTL - you have Mitch, whom people hate with a passion, and yet he's a GOOD villain, because he's so evil. With victor, he's just pathetic! Nick, too.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 pm

He is one of those villians that never pay. Some like Mitch and others pay eventually but Victor never does, never. That is why I can't stand him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am

Yeah - I can't stand the villains who never pay. it's one thing if they show remorse and guilt, but all of the characters I've hated most have been like Victor - heartless bastards who use and abuse people. Sonny & Jason on GH, Ryan on AMC, Nora and John on OLTL, Victor and Nick on Y&R - I see all these characters as far more evil than the actual villains on the show because they get away with their crimes and their crimes don't bother or haunt them in the slightest way.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm

I have two villins in daytime that I actually hate because they never pay. They are Victor Newman and EJ Dimera. They struct around acting like the world owe them a living and trying to hold everyone else up to their own wrong doing when they never pay for theirs and act outraged when they are called on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:30 am