CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot Empty Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Instead of him being grateful Adam was with Sharon and was able to not only save her lif but the life of his baby, he is sulking, barking orders at Sharon and couldn't even be bothered to say thank you to Adam for saving his child's life after putting his own in danger to do so. I was right, Sharon is never going to have a mind of her own unless she get away from that creep. She wanted to go to the hospital to say thank you to Adam but Nick put his foot down and she trotted off behing him. Both of them makes me sick. He is right back to making her decisions for her and she need to develop a brain and some guts.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot Empty Re: Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:30 am

Nick really is a total jerk! I just wish Sharon would wake up and realize it. I've love nothing better than to see Nick loose Sharon to Adam!!!!!! Nick is nothing but a control freak who cares only for himself and no one else.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot Empty Re: Nick is a Jackass and Sharon is a an Idot

Post by gmruss4 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Sharon knows how Nick is and I don't understand why she is falling right back into that trap all over again just like Nikki. She was her own person when she was with Adam and now she is right back to Nick telling her what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am

The way Nick acts, you'd think he was the bad guy, not Adam. Victor sure knows how to produce evil offspring!!!! The boys seem to have nothing of their moms. They're all Victoria - evil, conniving, heartless bastards who care only about themselves. The sad thing is, Adam is supposed to be the villain but Nick is the one I can't stand, while Adam is the one I sympathize with.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

And now I sit and watch Noah Nick's son) falling into that same pattern of bad behavior that he has learned from his father and grandfather. Not only did Adam save his mother's life and baby sister, he also saved Noah's life from a fire too and he like Nick can't even be bothered to be grateful. All the want to do is hate. Great job Nick, NOT.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Victor, Nick and now Noah - three generations ruined. I just hope Nikki stays FAR away from Victor. Victor and Nick are disgusting creatures who deserve to be alone and miserable until they grow hearts. The really sad thing is, Nick is supposed to be a good guy and Adam is the evil one, but Adam is far more likable and humane than Nick. It's a shame that Noah's time away didn't teach him how to be a decent human being.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Frankly, I am sick of everything named Newman. They think that because they have money it makes them special.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am

Yeah - I find that I hate both Newmen men more and more with each passing day.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Well Sharon has fallen right back into the Newman mess when she went to bed with Nick. She is so weak and pathetic. no
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 am

Sharon really is an idiot. I was so disappointed she said yes to that jerk but shell get what she deserves once she and Victor Jr. are married. I'd have loved to see her propose to Adam and really shove it in Nick's face, but she's too dumb and pathetic to do that.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:23 am

She sounded unsure at first but Nick manipulated her with that ring and wouldn't stop till she said yes just as he always does. If she has doubts, she need to take it slow because they have rushed their relationship. The chemistry just is not there anymore the way it used to be IMO.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:40 am

don't see much chemistry, either, but it's hard to see chemistry when you can't stand one half of a pair. Nick is just too annoying for me to feel anything other than disgust. Until he stops the Victor Jr. act, I have no use for him.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Do you see the effect Nick has on Sharon, she couldn't tell him she didn't want to marry him because he was not taking no for an answer so she started back to stealing again. This is what she does when she can't handle something. She is no better than Nikki. They both are weak.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 am

The Newman men seem to have that affect on people... or rather, on women. I hope Adam doesn't succumb. I'd rather see him making them both miserable. Why he'd want to be a Newman is beyond me.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

I am serious. Why can't women tell those Newman men how they feel and stand by that. Victor and Nick don't allow their women to think or have minds of their own that us why I don't like them. Why are the women so weak?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 am

I think that's why I so often find myself liking the guys better on soaps. There are so few women that I'm really all that interested in on soaps and it's because so many of them are portrayed as weak and pathetic.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

I really was hoping Phyllis would put Nick in his place today telling her to go straight home and take care of those kids which one is his bastard child with Sharon that he had while married to Phyllis. I wish she had told him where to get off. Why has soaps started writing women so stupid and weak?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 am

Because TPTB forget that the majority of the viewers are women. There are SO few women on soaps that I really root for. I'd like to see Phyllis take a stand against Nick, too - same for Sharon. It's hard to root for either woman, though.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Well at least she didn't go running back to Geneoa City the way he ordered her too. Just apeased him and made him think she was going home.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah - but Nick went all ape on her, anyway, acting like he owns her. i was glad to see her stand up to him and try and put him in his place. what an insufferable egomaniac.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 am

And Sharon, she won't open her mouth and stand up to Nick but she is showing what she want. I want to see Nick and Victor left completely alone with themselves. Misery loves company.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah - they need to be totally cut off from family and left all alone, with no one wanting anything to do with them. Still, they're both so dense, I don't know if that would even work.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 pm

I tell you what I am sick of, the writers on these soaps trying to make men take women's children from them. Here sit Nick with Sharon's baby and Phyllis daughter. Nick threatening to take Sharon's child because she didn't choose him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:37 pm