CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!! Empty Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:00 am

Victoria is better off with that bastard in her life. I'm glad that she has Billy in her life and I hope he keeps writing those articles and keeps making Nick angry. What an arrogant prick he is - just like his Dad!

After hearing him go on the way he did today and then making threats against Sharon - so much for his love for her - I hate him all the more. I hope she up and marries Adam, just to spite Prince Nick.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!! Empty Re: Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!!

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 pm

I know right. And Nick wouldn't be keeping my child either just because I didn't chooose him. Instead of Adam being named after Victor, Nick is the one that should have been named after him because he is just like him. Nick was named after Nikki and Victoria and
    Adam (Victor Newman Jr.) were named after Victor.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!! Empty Re: Nick is an absolute COCKROACH!!!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

I didn't know that about Adam. No wonder he goes by Adam! who'd want to be named after a cretin like Victor. ITA about the names, though - Victoria seems more similar to Nikki, while Nick is Victor all over again.

I'd love to take Nick, Victor, Ryan from AMC, Jason from GH and John from OLTL and stick them all on a plane and send it to a dessert island that is NOT a tropical paradise - someone like off the coast of Greenland. I don't think the island could hold those massive egos, though.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm

And please don't leave out EJ Dimera. I think I hate him worst now than anyone on Daytime. Yeah, Adam changed his name to Adam Wilson after the man that raised him, his step father.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Oh gosh - yes! He's the main reason I stopped watching Days! I'd forgotten about him. I tuned in to Days today and it was sickening the way he was going on about poor little Johnny. Seems that kid never ages - lol. He clearly doesn't love Johnny much at all, given who he's kept that child away from Sami. My hatred for EJ rivals my hatred for Sonny & Jason and John, Nora & Marty and far surpasses my hatred for Ryan, Brody and others. EJ, Sonny, Jason, John, Nora and Marty are all the worst kind of scum - horrible, awful villains without hearts and with no conscience. They make the pre-ghost Scrooge look like the nicest person possible. They're true villains.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 pm

As long as EJ is on Days, I will NEVER return to that show. I might catcht he odd eppy when I have nothing ebtter to do, but I will never start watchign again. That's how much I hate EJ. They could bring back Patch & Kayla, Shelle, Jack & Jen and put Bo & Hoep back together, but I still wouldn't come back as long EJ the cockroach was still on the show.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Good choice because if you were watching EJ now, you would really detest the gound he walks on. He has gone to far this time. I love everyone else on the show and that is why I haven't quit so far but I quit AMC because of Ryan even though I loved the other s/l and I fear that is what is going to happen with this show because EJ make me sick physically.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm

EJ makes me physically sick, too, and that's why I won't ever come back to days for more than a day or two during Christmas. EJ, Nick, Victor, Ryan, Sonny & Jason are all exactly the same - heartless villains who lack souls and care only about themselves. I'm glad I didn't tune in to Days for more than a day or so.

Did Bope ever get off that mountain, or where ever it was they were hiding out?
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Bo went to get evidence and got caught. Hope is still hiding out. You know they will come out on top. I love them I just wish they would put more time into helping Sami with EJ. Her whole family are cops and they can't help her out.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:10 am

Thanks for the update! I was tuning in a bit over Christmas but there were so many things that annoyed me that I just couldn't stick with it. Bo & Hope are my main reason for watching, anyway. ITA about how the cops should be able to get something on EJ and Stefano, esp. with Stefano behind everything that Hope's been through. I won't even come back to Days full-time as long as the Dimeras rule the show. Stefano has been tormenting the Bradys for YEARS and it's time he paid, along with his retched son, Elvis Junior.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 am

It sure has been good not seeing Nick or his father for the past two weeks. I sure haven't missed them one bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:20 pm