Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown   Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm

I am so sick of his entitled attitude and all up in Nate's face all the time. It is time Nate gave him the beatdown he has been begging for. Clint has turned him into the biggest punk I have ever seen and he is grating my last nerve. Dani don't want you Matthew so get over it already.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown   Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Forget Nate.. i want Dani to go all Delgado-Manning on Matthew when or if she finds out that he was the one who told Bull about the money which could of gotten her Dad,Sister,Nate and including herself of being killed!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown   Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 am

Matthew acts more like the son of Nora and Clint than Bo and Nora. Bo occasionally show s a decent side but Matthew is all Nora and he's shaping up to be another Asa - arrogant, entitled, thinking he's something special. Matthew is childish and immature. He acts like a pre-schooler half the time with his pouting and whining and childish facial expressions and self-centredness and the rest of the time he's acting like the over-entitled brat brat of the corrupt and criminal DA. TPTB sure have manged to ruin Matthew. I can't stand him and I wanna see the Ford bros give him a good beat down, though Nora would have them all charged with attempted murder if they so much as looked at Matthew in a way the baby didn't like.

I hope Dani realizes the truth about Matthew and SOON! I'd LOVE to see her look at Matthew in disgust and tell him that she wants a man like Nate, not a little boy like him.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown   Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 pm

i would pay his bail to beatdown matt. he has already gotten away with too much .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown   Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate Please Give Matthew a Beatdown
Page 1 of 1