CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again? Empty If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again?

Post by Supernova Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Say you won the Powerball or MegaMillions or something, somewhere between 10 and 250 million, would you play the lottery again after that?

Those weekly drawing lotteries, I would not, scratch off tickets, oh yeah!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again? Empty Re: If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Maybe. Can't hurt to get lucky twice.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again? Empty Re: If you won a multimillion dollar lottery, would you play again?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Since I don't play, my winning ticket would have been a fluke, so I would probably just be happy with what I have and leave it at that.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I doubt it. I'd be leery about negative karma for being greedy.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 am

Chris wrote:I doubt it. I'd be leery about negative karma for being greedy.

Yeah, you hear once in a while of people who win it two or three times, and that's what my brother always says, but I say if you had that much money, why would you need to keep trying for more? Okay, $10M, then taxes, I could understand that if you had a few eccentric ideas on what you wanted to do with your life, but suppose it was up to $220M, what would you be doing that you would need to try and win it again? Nobody's ever going to spend that much in their whole life and if they do there's something wrong with them.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 am

I would leave it alone and just be grateful for that my previous one in a million victory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:37 am