CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
aublack40
jstone
6 posters

Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed?

jstone
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed? Empty Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed?

Post by jstone Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Marty confessed to a crime committed by Cole. Would a parent really go to prison for a crime their child committed? My family is the most important thing in my life however I dont see how doing time on their behalf would be a good idea. Chances are high he would still get into trouble and we would be cell buddies big hugz
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed? Empty Re: Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed?

Post by aublack40 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:50 pm

no i wouldn't sorry if that seems harsh, if he was raised better he wouldn't be in this situation. cole has been given numerous breaks and has blew them all.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed? Empty Re: Would you go to prison for a crime your child committed?

Post by gmruss4 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

No, and especially not Cole because he has committed to many crimes and hasn't learned one thing because he has never had to pay for anything. His mother is a therapist and don't even recognize the signs that her son is in bad need of help. She just keep right on covering for him over and over.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 am

No, but when you're an enabler like Marty who refuses to see how violent and out of control your son is, it makes sense. Cole finally succeeded in murder, after two previous attempts and numerous other violent crimes, for which he has shown no remorse. I'm just glad this sociopath will soon be out of the way, though I want to see how John, Nora and Marty try and justify his actions - Eli jumped in front of the bullet and was trying to commit suicide, Cole shot him in self defence and had no choice, Eli shot himself, or whatever crap they try and spin, just like his murder attempt of Todd was nothing more than a minor assault and his vicious assault of James and his murder attempt on Miles/Ramsey was nothing. They've coddled and enabled him and made excuses and now mere months after his last murder attempt, he's finally succeeded.

I wouldn't take responsibility for a crime my child committed. I'd hope to stop my child BEFORE they get to the point of committed crimes on the scale that Cole is committing them.

Editing to add how very rich of Marty to whine about the possibility of Eli getting off when her own murdering son has gotten off time and again with violent crimes, with assaults, murder attempts, drug charges, and so on. Cry me a river, Marty - Eli deserves the same treatment as your son keeps getting.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm

No, I would not go to prison for a crime my child committed, chances are that if I did, he/she would just see how easy it was for them to get away with it and not think twice to commit a crime again.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:58 pm

I probably would.

You gotta take into consideration Marty's situation. Her husband is dead. Her ex-boyfriend got with another woman an hour after they broke up. Her baby was killed. As she has is her her troubled who has a long list of priors and is on probation. Cole is literally all Marty has. If I were in her situation, I would probably do all that I could to protect the only family I had.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 pm

JB wrote:I probably would.

You gotta take into consideration Marty's situation. Her husband is dead. Her ex-boyfriend got with another woman an hour after they broke up. Her baby was killed. As she has is her her troubled who has a long list of priors and is on probation. Cole is literally all Marty has. If I were in her situation, I would probably do all that I could to protect the only family I had.

JB how is she going to protect him from a prison cell? You know Cole's history, he is bound to get himself into trouble whether Marty helps him or not. I feel bad for Marty, they need to give this woman another life and a chance to show what a fine actress she is. They need to pair her up with Todd!!!!!!!!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    JB how is she going to protect him from a prison cell? You know Cole's history, he is bound to get himself into trouble whether Marty helps him or not. I feel bad for Marty, they need to give this woman another life and a chance to show what a fine actress she is. They need to pair her up with Todd!!!!!!!!

I agree Cole is a trouble magnate. He brings all of his trouble onto himself. I'm just saying that I understand where Marty is coming from. When she loses Cole to prison, who's left for her? She'll be sitting in that empty house alone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:54 am