CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Shale
Kral
6 posters

Living alone

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Living alone Empty Living alone

Post by Kral Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:25 pm

How many of you are now living alone? And for how long? What do you like about living alone? Dislikes? Would you rather be living with a partner?

As of this month, I have lived alone for three years, and am getting tired of it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Living alone Empty Re: Living alone

Post by Shale Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 pm

I have been living alone for the past dozen years, and I don't really mind it. Life is quite uncomplicated when you don't have to consult anyone else when making plans.

I have my routine things I like to do and bike all over the place doing them on my days off. Guess I am a pretty self-sufficient person who does not really need a partner.

It was nice for the quarter century that I did live with a significant other, but I am doing OK cooking for one.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm

I live alone and wouldn't have it any other way, usually love the silence. When I get bored then I just invite company over.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Kral wrote:How many of you are now living alone? And for how long? What do you like about living alone? Dislikes? Would you rather be living with a partner?
    I have been living alone for about a year and a half now. AND.I.LOVE.IT! First time in my life that I don't live with anyone....no roommates, no family members, just me. Wouldn't trade it for the world right now. Next person that I'm going to be living with will be my husband.

As of this month, I have lived alone for three years, and am getting tired of it.

A lot of times, I don't even want the guy I'm seeing to come over half of the time. I like peace. I like quiet. I like my space. I like my sanity. I don't have a lot of company over my house. Not in my space. Now I ain't gonna lie.....sometimes I do feel like having a companion on a regular basis.....but the feeling does pass. Maybe if I lived alone a bit longer, it would get more urgent.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm

I live alone and I prefer it. I had a roomate (relative) for awhile and it was a nightmare. As far as significant other its better with two residencies, you can spend time at one place then the other.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 am

I wish I lived alone. I'm stuck at home with my mom, stepdad and brothers and sisters. I lived alone in my own apartment briefly when I was 22 and LOVED it! My goal for the next year is to be able to do that again. There's nothing like living by yourself and having the freedom to do anything @ anytime.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 am

RobbieFTW wrote:I wish I lived alone. I'm stuck at home with my mom, stepdad and brothers and sisters. I lived alone in my own apartment briefly when I was 22 and LOVED it! My goal for the next year is to be able to do that again. There's nothing like living by yourself and having the freedom to do anything @ anytime.

Like running around the house naked, screaming!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:35 am