Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? Empty
PostSubject: Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?   Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:01 am

Now, I know there are a few dads here, so I know you all were there. But my question more has to do with being party to the birth of a child that is not yours?

I did one time. And that was enough. It was my son's cousin and it was crazy awkward to be part of it all. In the end, it was pretty cool to see him actually born, but five years later, all I recall is the awkward.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?   Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am

Do you mean in the delivery room with someone else's wife to see her try and pass a watermelon through her Holiest of Holies? No. No I haven't.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?   Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 am

I've never seen any child born - and I thank God for that; I think that would mess me up beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?   Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever been party to a friend or family member's baby's birth?
Page 1 of 1