Child Beauty Pageants Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Beauty Pageants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

Child Beauty Pageants Empty
PostSubject: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi all,

I think these things are so ridiculous. These pageants are focusing too much on looks and not valuing what's on the inside and they're teaching the girls that that's all that is important in other people, too. Little girls should be playing with dolls or climbing trees, not worrying if their hair is right or if they have enough mascara on. There's plenty of time for all of that later. Not to mention that it puts them in harm's way when it comes to pedophiles. Of course, the heads of the pageants say they monitor pretty well who comes in, but you can't stop them totally.

What do you guys think of Child Beauty Pageants?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Child Beauty Pageants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 am

I think I made a post about this before. I think they should be declared child abuse, starving kids so they'll be thin, redoing their entire physical makeup, having 5 year olds do a strip tease down to a fringe bikini, you can't tell me any of this is going to benefit them any.

Beauty pageants in general have gotten, if you'll excuse me, pretty fucked up. This is what the first Miss America looked like at the time of her competition:

Child Beauty Pageants Sep22.4

Child Beauty Pageants Missa

Here is what the CHILDREN competitors of these days look like:

Child Beauty Pageants Child-beauty-pageant_1

Child Beauty Pageants Beauty-pageant-child

I seriously doubt the these children are being judged for their sparkling personality or that Margaret Gorman was judged for her perfectly tanned body and sparkling blonde hair.
Back to top Go down

Child Beauty Pageants
Page 1 of 1