"Friends With Benefits" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Friends With Benefits"

Go down 
+7
Tony Marino
stonestatic
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Kral
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

"Friends With Benefits" Empty
PostSubject: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Have you ever had a close or pretty close friend who you had sexual "relations" with. I'm not talking about just a "hookup" buddy where all you do is get together for that purpose. I mean someone who you were actually FRIENDS with them. You hung out with them, talked on the phone, went to the mall with, laughed with, joked with, watch TV, went to the movies, etc. But amongst all that, you occasionally fell into bed with them from time to time with no commitment or drama?

Is this situation even possible in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 am

Any situation is possible, but I think "hanging out" with a sexual partner is more than a friends with benefits situation.

I have had a sex buddy in my single days, and he or I, at times, did nice things for each other, but we were just a hook up, really.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 am

Hell yeah to the first part of the question.....maybe to the second part. And I only say maybe because both parties involved would have to have a concrete understanding. And even if you do set some 'rules' and state exactly what it is upfront.......all too often, someone is going to get caught up one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 am

Eight times out of ten, I think 'Friends With Benefits' is an unrealistic prophecy. The minute you start adding sex to a friendship, the chances are very good that one party will start to catch feelings *or* the friendship will be overshadowed by it to the point of combustion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:19 am

I think it's a naive way to avoid a relationship that almost always will come back to bite you where the sun don't shine. Razz
Back to top Go down
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 am

I think in rare cases it can work in very casual friendships. If the friendship is deep and emotional, the sex will turn it into something else that won't be just friendship anymore. But once again, FWB works if you're casually acquainted or are the best of cordial comrades.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 am

Yes it is possible I have it now with a close friend. We do a lot of things together then when the situation permits itself, we hit the sheets! There is no real commitment but its no secret we are very fond of one another.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am

To answer your first question, no, I've never been in a FWB situation. The most I ever did was neck/make-out with a male friend of mine. But he was an ex-boyfriend-turned-friend, so there were feelings still lingering.

To answer your second question, I think the whole FWB thing is possible, but in my own case it's near impossible/impossible because I really don't believe in the whole FWB thing - I think it's a very easy way to ruin a friendship and someone almost always gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 am

Kral wrote:
Is this situation even possible in your opinion?

Sometimes, yes....most of the time, no.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 am

I believe that FWB can happen, but just not for the LONG HAUL. I had a friend who I would go to the gym with, play basketball with, go to the movies with, play video games with. . . and from time to time, we'd REALLY play more! sex (doggystyle) But I don't think FWB can really last a long time before it naturally progresses into something else. My friend and me were on the verge of starting to think of each other as more and so we stopped fooling around because the friendship was better than the sex.
Back to top Go down
Ghost1P
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Ghost1P

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:00 am

I can honestly say that women I have has sex with are no longer "close" friends. We are still cool, talk every now and then but on the whole we are not "connected" when you add sex it changes the dynamics of the relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ghost1P
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Ghost1P

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

As a matter of fact I'd venture to say that men and women can not be "close" friends without one or both wanted there to be something more between them then just friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Friends With Benefits"   "Friends With Benefits" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Friends With Benefits"
Page 1 of 1