Allison Perkins Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allison Perkins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 pm

How is it that Allison managed to have the same exact outfit on that Roxy had? How convenient that the guard just happened to be ending his shift when Allison showed up. He stood by the open gate while Roxy was there and could hear everything, why didn't the other guard do the same thing?
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Allison must've had her on watch! big grin

Even though I hate HATE this Mitch s/l, I loved seeing Allison again. The 1 brightspot in this crap.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
Allison must've had her on watch! big grin

Even though I hate HATE this Mitch s/l, I loved seeing Allison again. The 1 brightspot in this crap.

I like Allison too, she is so looney but is Allison a Killer?? I don't recall her killing anyone.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't think she ever killed anybody (that we know) but she certainly WOULD especially if Mitch told her to! Remember she tried to kill Jess.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:47 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
I don't think she ever killed anybody (that we know) but she certainly WOULD especially if Mitch told her to! Remember she tried to kill Jess.

Yeah I do remember when she tried to Kill Jess, she is more fun when she is being the looney tunes she is. I guess if Mitch did tell her to kill she would but I hope she dosen't I would like to see Mitch gone for good and Allison stick around. We still have to find out what her big secret is.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Allison is a pro. The story probably would have been more entertaining if she had been here plotting with Mitch all along.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 pm

SecHandNews wrote:
Allison is a pro. The story probably would have been more entertaining if she had been here plotting with Mitch all along.

Mitch did look genuinely surprised to see her but you know how flaky the writers of this show can be.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 am

This crappy storyline has been such an ANNOYANCE to me that I'm not even happy to see Allison. Normally I would be, but now not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allison Perkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allison Perkins   Allison Perkins Empty

Back to top Go down

Allison Perkins
Page 1 of 1