People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender

Go down 
+3
MandyPerfumeGirl
Tony Marino
femme fatale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender Empty
PostSubject: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 am

We see it all the time with women who don't like other women. I think about this when I hear women say stuff like, "I ONLY have male friends...I don't get along with women." I'm sure they're men too who don't like being around other men. Somebody tell me why some people just can't tolerate being around others of their own gender.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:23 pm

I have a female friend that says that all the time but yet she DOES have a couple of female friends. I guess the male friends treat her differently than her female friends.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 pm

femme fatale wrote:
We see it all the time with women who don't like other women. I think about this when I hear women say stuff like, "I ONLY have male friends...I don't get along with women." I'm sure they're men too who don't like being around other men. Somebody tell me why some people just can't tolerate being around others of their own gender.

I'm one of those women who gets along better with men than with women. One thing I should point out, though, is that just because a woman lacks female friends doesn't mean she can't tolerate women in general. I can tolerate most women, just like I can tolerate most men.

Women are very catty towards me, in general, and because of this, I don't like them as well as I like men. It's a two-way street - I'm not about to respect someone who doesn't respect me. To answer your question, I don't know why some people can't tolerate people of their own gender - I think it's meanness.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:55 pm

My mother's mostly friends with women, but when she was young, none of the women she worked with liked her because she was small and thin and pretty, she got along fine with most of the men but the big fat ugly women hated her and let her know it, apparently they didn't like the competition or something.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm one of those women who gets along a lot better with men than with women. Maybe I was a man in my former life, I dunno. It's not like I don't have female friends because I do....and if I ever come across a chick who just has an overall bad attitude, I don't fuck with her. I can tolerate women if they're cool but a lot of them are too catty and petty for my tastes. Before my sister was born, I was the only girl. I had nothing but brothers. Most of my cousins who were around my age were boys, so that's who I played with. I was one of the few girls on the block I grew up on. I used to love being around my father. I grew up with boys. And that's who my friendships naturally gravitate to.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I think it depends on personality. I have a friend who was a real tom boy growing up and said she didn't have a single friend who was a girl until she was out of high school. I've heard a f ew people say that, though - maybe they just haven't had good experiences in the past, so they turn away?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 am

Like a couple other people have said, I find that I get along better with men than women. But I do have many wonderful female friends. Just that if I was at a party alone, I would probably gravitate toward the group of men chatting than women.

I guess the way I feel about it is that both groups would want to get to know someone, but women seem to want to get to know other women in order to compare each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender   People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender Empty

Back to top Go down

People With Difficulty Dealing With Others Of Their Own Gender
Page 1 of 1