CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Andrea Evans Returns to B&B

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Andrea Evans Returns to B&B Empty Andrea Evans Returns to B&B

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 pm

I surely wish she would come back to OLTL I really like Andrea Evans and Tina can always stir up a good pot:

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/andrea-evans-returns-to-bb-as-tawny-moore/2010/11/08/

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Andrea Evans Returns to B&B Empty Re: Andrea Evans Returns to B&B

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

I think I can do without her a little while longer.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

I would rather see AE come back to OLTL too, but with her I think it's strictly a coastal thing. She's not willing to locate back to the east, so she'll probably continue reprising her old west coast soap characters before we see Tina (who the show probably won't bother to recast anymore) again.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 am

I'd like to see her come back with a DECENT storyline, not like the one we had before. The only really good part about her return last time was that adorable little dog of hers that made me want to go out and get one just like that - David Vickers, though didn't they realize later on that David Vickers was really Davida?
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Andrea's last return was terrible because I think they tried to use her as an elaborate way to fill in for Erika Slezak while she was on her annual vacation. It was so disappointing and frustrating how they had her so isolated from so much. I think Tina needs to be in the center of everything, or at least her story should be set up in a way that it affects most of the other story branches going on. I hope she comes back again before the show is cancelled.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Chris wrote:I would rather see AE come back to OLTL too, but with her I think it's strictly a coastal thing. She's not willing to locate back to the east, so she'll probably continue reprising her old west coast soap characters before we see Tina (who the show probably won't bother to recast anymore) again.

I honestly hate what OLTL does, Viki has a sister who has children of her own and they are not a part of the family. Recast Tina then if AE can't be on the show. Viki's boys are never on except here and there cameo appearances and that is usually Kevin.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Kral wrote:Andrea's last return was terrible because I think they tried to use her as an elaborate way to fill in for Erika Slezak while she was on her annual vacation. It was so disappointing and frustrating how they had her so isolated from so much. I think Tina needs to be in the center of everything, or at least her story should be set up in a way that it affects most of the other story branches going on. I hope she comes back again before the show is cancelled.

I agree the whole Carlo Hesser storyline she was involved in was just ridiculous. The old Tina was right on the money when Jared and Natalie were held captive by Tess in the basement.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:57 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I'd like to see her come back with a DECENT storyline, not like the one we had before. The only really good part about her return last time was that adorable little dog of hers that made me want to go out and get one just like that - David Vickers, though didn't they realize later on that David Vickers was really Davida?

LOL yeah the dog was a great addition.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:25 pm