CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R Empty ~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R

Post by ForeverJash Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 pm

This just after Jessica Tuck goes to DOOL. It's irksome to see these actresses whose presence is needed on our show go to others instead.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R Empty Re: ~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 am

I was hoping AE would come back to OLTL Tina would be a definite asset to this show.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R Empty Re: ~ sigh ~ Andrea Evans is returning to Y&R

Post by Kral Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

It IS annoying to hear about AE returning to Y&R. I don't understand why OLTL didn't offer her recurring status. I get that she's on the west coast and isn't willing to relocate back to NY full time, and that it was probably costly to keep flying her back and forth from CA...but I think she could appear with the same frequency that Patricia Elliott does. Then maybe twice a year give her a short arch s/l. It's criminal Tina has no presence in Llanview. I would open to a recast but after AE's last return, I don't think too many people would accept anyone else in the role again but her.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Kral wrote:It IS annoying to hear about AE returning to Y&R. I don't understand why OLTL didn't offer her recurring status. I get that she's on the west coast and isn't willing to relocate back to NY full time, and that it was probably costly to keep flying her back and forth from CA...but I think she could appear with the same frequency that Patricia Elliott does. Then maybe twice a year give her a short arch s/l. It's criminal Tina has no presence in Llanview. I would open to a recast but after AE's last return, I don't think too many people would accept anyone else in the role again but her.

Was AE on Y&R before?? I know she was on Passions and I think Bold and Beautiful but I can't recall hearing she was on Y&R. Your right they could have given her a recurring status, maybe even brought her in once a month to film her scenes and then send her back home. AE will always be Tina for me, I don't care how many re-casts there were. Thats another problem with this show, all the Buchanan boys are spread out over the world and even the Cramer women were spread out until the return of Cassie. I wish they would have one big family, together in one town and the Lord family would do it.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Kral wrote:It IS annoying to hear about AE returning to Y&R. I don't understand why OLTL didn't offer her recurring status. I get that she's on the west coast and isn't willing to relocate back to NY full time, and that it was probably costly to keep flying her back and forth from CA...but I think she could appear with the same frequency that Patricia Elliott does. Then maybe twice a year give her a short arch s/l. It's criminal Tina has no presence in Llanview. I would open to a recast but after AE's last return, I don't think too many people would accept anyone else in the role again but her.

Was AE on Y&R before?? I know she was on Passions and I think Bold and Beautiful but I can't recall hearing she was on Y&R. Your right they could have given her a recurring status, maybe even brought her in once a month to film her scenes and then send her back home. AE will always be Tina for me, I don't care how many re-casts there were. Thats another problem with this show, all the Buchanan boys are spread out over the world and even the Cramer women were spread out until the return of Cassie. I wish they would have one big family, together in one town and the Lord family would do it.

She was on Y&R before. She played Patti Williams in the early 80s, but she isn't reprising that character. She's actually going to play her B&B character Tawny for a one episode stint in May. So she'll still be available after that. Hopefully OLTL will try and bring her back again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 2:10 pm