Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures

Go down 
+6
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
captainbryce
Shale
Nystyle709
Supernova
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures   Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:21 am

Shale wrote:

OK, no more arguments with obtuse ppl.

Nystyle709 wrote:
I'm obtuse? Present an argument that differs in opinion and you assume that I'm not intelligent? LOL.
Did I say YOU were obtuse? Could not that have been self-deprecating. After all I did ask for enlightenment.

Nystyle709 wrote:
And tell me how would YOU ensure that it would most definitely be prevented? Think we're the only smart motherfuckers in the world? If they wanted to bring something on the plane and they find another way to do it, all this X-ray scanning would be pretty much null and void and you just violated 40 million passengers in process.

Yes, ppl will always find a way around security measures, but still we can't just let them walk onto planes with guns in suitcases or explosives taped to their bod. We have to implement a screening process to make it more difficult for the fanatics or thousands of those "40 million" violated passengers would be falling from the sky instead of the few hundred that do.
Nystyle709 wrote:
Apparently you're having trouble reading because I NEVER said people shouldn't be scanned.

So you're just bitchin about something that you agree needs to be done?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures   Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 am

[quote="Shale"]
Shale wrote:

]OK, no more arguments with obtuse ppl.

Nystyle709 wrote:
I'm obtuse? Present an argument that differs in opinion and you assume that I'm not intelligent? LOL.
Did I say YOU were obtuse?

Uhh, yeah. LOL. You said it after responding to MY post. So just who were you reffering to?
Could not that have been self-deprecating. After all I did ask for enlightenment.[/size]

I've been enlightning you this whole time. You still fail to see why X-ray screening not appropriate to be mandated.

Nystyle709 wrote:
And tell me how would YOU ensure that it would most definitely be prevented? Think we're the only smart motherfuckers in the world? If they wanted to bring something on the plane and they find another way to do it, all this X-ray scanning would be pretty much null and void and you just violated 40 million passengers in process.

Yes, ppl will always find a way around security measures, but still we can't just let them walk onto planes with guns in suitcases or explosives taped to their bod. We have to implement a screening process to make it more difficult for the fanatics or thousands of those "40 million" violated passengers would be falling from the sky instead of the few hundred that do.
What the hell is wrong with you? They already have a difficult screening process. They already do full body scans. They want to take naked photos of people ON TOP of the screening process. I'm as liberal as they come....but seriously, where does the line get drawn?

Nystyle709 wrote:
Apparently you're having trouble reading because I NEVER said people shouldn't be scanned.

So you're just bitchin about something that you agree needs to be done? [/size][/quote]
No, I'm 'bitching' over the fact that they're violating people and giving you bunch of cockamamie bull in order to justify doing so. Screening is needed. But an X-ray of your naked ass is not. But whatever[/size].
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures   Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:32 pm

From what I understand, even full body scans don't detect some bombs. My opinion is that they build the aircraft's to be more resistant to things that detonate.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures   Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Kral wrote:
From what I understand, even full body scans don't detect some bombs. My opinion is that they build the aircraft's to be more resistant to things that detonate.

I think the whole thing is just a scare tactic. 'You want to be blown up or you want to let us grope you and see you naked?' Meanwhile NOBODY can give us the total on how many would-be terrorists are actually CAUGHT by these procedures per every million non-tourists that have to be treated like criminals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures   Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airport body scanners are saving and transmitting pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2