Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check Empty
PostSubject: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 am

Well - TPTB have made Marty totally repulsive to me. I hope Brody goes after her with everything he can. She truly is a sick person and it's clear she cares about no one but herself. If she'd taken more responsibility for Cole, maybe he wouldn't have kept attacking and assaulting and trying to murder people. She might have been able to stop him before his finally succeeded but she refused to see his anger management issues. I"m just glad he's gone before he turned that temper on Starr or Hope, because it sure was there, boiling just below the surface. Much as Starr claims she loves him, there were times when she was almost afraid of him, too. Had BB not left, I think they would have taken Cole down the path of an abuser, as they really were heading in that direction before he left.

Marty needs to be put in her place and taken down a few pegs. TPTB have completely ruined her. I have NO interest in anything related to her at all. She needs to be brought, up on charges, as she clearly has no conscience. TPTB really are creating some new villains here - Clint, Marty, Nora - characters without a conscience who don't care whom they hurt, so long as they get what they want. Those three have to be the most selfish characters on the show. Dorian is another villain. All four of theses characters are evil and disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Im loving the Old Marty, yeah what she is doing is wrong but thats the way she was back in the day. Brody is no better, he needs to be knocked down as well, lying to Jessica, harassing and assaulting Ford every chance he gets, he is no better than Marty is. I said it before, Cole lost control long before Marty remembered he was her Son, he had already gotten away with being a drug addict and driving while under the influence which led to Matthew's paralysis.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 pm

I think Brody did today but I prefer it came from someone that does not need to be put in check themselves. He and Natalie are talling all those lies. They should come clean and she wouldn't ahve anything to hold over their head. And it could have been done a better way than threats.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:32 am

It's not so much the things Marty's doing that get me - it's the arrogance and hypocrisy. She wanted Todd to drop the attempted murder charges against her brat, but she was still pursuing the attempted murder charges against him? She acts all high and mighty, and yet she's done such terrible things. I've noticed that the majority of the citizens of Llanview are EXTREMELY arrogant. I think that's why I like Todd so much. He's the first person to admit that he's not a good person. He does terrible things, but he also expects terrible things to happen to him and believes that he doesn't deserve anything good. The arrogance of so many citizens of Llanview is a major turn off. Marty need of what a horrible person her son was and that he deserves to be in prison and that she's done some pretty terrible things, too. She's done far worse than Natalie has, but she acts so high and mighty and that's what I hate. same goes for Nora. If both of them weren't the criminals they are, they could look down on others.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:22 pm

You forget when Natalie first came to Llanview she literally tried to destroy the Buchanan's with her boyfriend Seth. Natalie is no Angel she has done a lot of damage in the past and now she does not like it when someone gives it back to her. Marty is showing her true colors, she is alone again like she was during the time she was raped by Todd and the gang and this is exactly how she was, arrogant, vicious and vengeful. All she wanted was to feel loved and not abandoned and alone.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:45 pm

I think this is the most I've like Marty in a very, very long time. She works much better as a villainess than as a victim with "I Will Survive" playing in the background. Also I like that she's so big in a story that doesn't involve Todd.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Kral wrote:
I think this is the most I've like Marty in a very, very long time. She works much better as a villainess than as a victim with "I Will Survive" playing in the background. Also I like that she's so big in a story that doesn't involve Todd.

Agree Susan Haskell is a talented actress and her true talents come out when she is in a challenging role on the show whether its bucking heads with Todd or not.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Yeah - SH is doing great with this role. So this is typical Marty? I wasn't watching back when Marty was on the first time. The first I saw of Marty was when CC took over the role and Marty and Cole came to town. I think what's annoying me is that total arrogance of Marty's and the hypocrisy. I'm glad Cole's been locked up, though he got far less time than he deserved for all of his crimes. They clearly don't know about his first murder attempt with Miles.

ITA that ti's good to see Marty involved in a non-Todd storyline! I hope it lasts. I don't want her around Todd with the way she's behaving. She got what she deserved with Hannah, too.

It just seems like we have SOOO many arrogant, hypocritical characters who think they're better thane everyone else. I was hoping Marty would be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check   Marty disgusts me!  Someone needs to put her in check Empty

Back to top Go down

Marty disgusts me! Someone needs to put her in check
Page 1 of 1