So nice to see Kevin again. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So nice to see Kevin again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

So nice to see Kevin again. Empty
PostSubject: So nice to see Kevin again.   So nice to see Kevin again. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

I really hope they let him stick around this time. Would it be such a crime to Kevin to actually exist on the show? Back in the 90s, he was always there. Through every day recasts, but at least the character was there. Now they have an available actor who's willing to play the role, but they wanna play cloak & dagger with him. So ridiculous. I want Kevin back full time. Joey too.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So nice to see Kevin again.   So nice to see Kevin again. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

JaseyBrite wrote:
I really hope they let him stick around this time. Would it be such a crime to Kevin to actually exist on the show? Back in the 90s, he was always there. Through every day recasts, but at least the character was there. Now they have an available actor who's willing to play the role, but they wanna play cloak & dagger with him. So ridiculous. I want Kevin back full time. Joey too.

It would be nice to have Kevin and Kelly as the core stable couple, one a Cramer one a Buchanan. All Viki's children should be in the show, they hardly ever mention Joey anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: So nice to see Kevin again.   So nice to see Kevin again. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 am

It's crazy how there used to be a time when Kevin and Joey were VITAL main characters. Then Tomlin came in and cleared them out to create Natalie. Since then they've never been able to regain their strength as necessary characters. Or at least that's what the writers seem to think. It's like their hiatus defanged them or something.

Joey is almost like Dan Wolek now. Speaking of Joey, since Nathan Fillion is clearly never coming back full time, I would TOTALLY welcome a now grown up Chris McKenna (who played him as a young teen) back in the role...even if that means de-aging him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So nice to see Kevin again.   So nice to see Kevin again. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am

Kral wrote:
It's crazy how there used to be a time when Kevin and Joey were VITAL main characters. Then Tomlin came in and cleared them out to create Natalie. Since then they've never been able to regain their strength as necessary characters. Or at least that's what the writers seem to think. It's like their hiatus defanged them or something.

Joey is almost like Dan Wolek now. Speaking of Joey, since Nathan Fillion is clearly never coming back full time, I would TOTALLY welcome a now grown up Chris McKenna (who played him as a young teen) back in the role...even if that means de-aging him a bit.

That would be pretty cool to have that actor come back and play the role. He had to have been about 15 or 16 when he played Joey?? He would fit right in at the right age bracket to play Joey.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: So nice to see Kevin again.   So nice to see Kevin again. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 am

It is always nice to see Kevin, but I do not think the show should bother giving DG a contract. Not saying this because I don't like him, I do...however, the truth is that OLTL (for whatever reason) has become detached from the character. If they made a show of bringing him back, the momentum would probably last approx. six months before they got lazy with the character and shoved him to the backburner before ultimately writing him off again, this time for good. What they ought to do, if DG is willing (and I would think he would be since after he was fired he's been good about returning for guest spots whenever offered) is offer him recurring. That way the writers won't feel as pressured to keep on coming up with material for Kevin, and then later throwing in the towel when they find themselves strapped for ideas, or just plain unmotivated. At least this way, there is a better chance of his having a continued presence, even if it isn't dominant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So nice to see Kevin again.   So nice to see Kevin again. Empty

Back to top Go down

So nice to see Kevin again.
Page 1 of 1