Who was your favorite Kevin? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who was your favorite Kevin?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Who was your favorite Kevin? Empty
PostSubject: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

There's been like fifty of them, who was your favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 am

I actually liked 3 of them Kevin Stapleton, Kirk Geiger and of course the all time favorite Dan Gauthier.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 am

DG is probably the most "full circle" Kevin, embodying all of the trademark attitributes that defined each of the previous Kevin castings...but I think I'm still partial to Kevin Stapleton. His was the first Kevin I really liked.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 am

Chris wrote:
DG is probably the most "full circle" Kevin, embodying all of the trademark attitributes that defined each of the previous Kevin castings...but I think I'm still partial to Kevin Stapleton. His was the first Kevin I really liked.

Yeah he definetly was a good Kevin, I think he played kevin with more of a wit than the rest of them. The one after KS and before DG, i forget his name, Tim Gibbs was it? He was way too serious and I never liked him.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 am

Tim Gibbs Kevin was a jerk. Cheated on Cassie, made it his mission to screw with Todd, then turned into an alchohlic after Grace's death, and then slept with his brothers wife. Cold, dark, cynical and crass-faced. He reminded me of that a-hole manager at work who everyone hates.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 am

Chris wrote:
Tim Gibbs Kevin was a jerk. Cheated on Cassie, made it his mission to screw with Todd, then turned into an alchohlic after Grace's death, and then slept with his brothers wife. Cold, dark, cynical and crass-faced. He reminded me of that a-hole manager at work who everyone hates.

DG was like fresh air when he took over the role of Kevin, there were more sides to him than just being a dark character. You bumped my memory, I had forgotten about Grace.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Kevin Stapleton was my favorite.DG was good but I didn't like a lot of what the writers did to the character by the time he came along.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Dan Gauthier was my all time favorite. Kevin Stapleton is a close second. Then Kirk Geiger. I really wish they'd stop being idiots and bring DG back. Back in the 90s, Viki's sons being around was ESSENTIAL! Then Gary Tomlin came along and created Natalie and all the sudden the boys stopped being "necessary" to the show. Makes me mad. Kevin NEEDS to be there, if only to give Todd someone who to spar with. Him being constantly pitted against McBain isn't even a fair fight because you know they're gonna have supercop come out ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Dan Gauthier for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite Kevin?   Who was your favorite Kevin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was your favorite Kevin?
Page 1 of 1