CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what?

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what? Empty Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what?

Post by SecHandNews Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 pm

This is all very reminiscent to when they thought Ross was dead. You know what they say about soaps: no body...no death.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what? Empty Re: Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm

I think Stacy may be a Ghost, we will find out tomorrow.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what? Empty Re: Did they drop the ball on Stacy's supposed death, or what?

Post by Kral Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 am

I thought that it was gonna be more "final" than THAT. I thought that there was gonna be a corpse.
    If this is it, then I say that she's not dead. Depending on how much longer OLTL is on the air, I imagine her showing up later on to claim the kid away from Kish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:28 pm