Are men now becoming the most discriminated group? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are men now becoming the most discriminated group?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkOblivion
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
DarkOblivion

Male
Rep : 4

Are men now becoming the most discriminated group? Empty
PostSubject: Are men now becoming the most discriminated group?   Are men now becoming the most discriminated group? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:49 pm

At first I laughed at this notion, but after watching the following short 10 min argument, I have to admit, they make some interesting points that I just never really considered.

This seems to be more prevalent in Europe than the US, but after watching this, I can certainly point to a number of examples where this is the case in US media.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Are men now becoming the most discriminated group? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are men now becoming the most discriminated group?   Are men now becoming the most discriminated group? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Even if all the ridiculous, PC crap of that report is true, I still can't feel too sorry for the plight of men. We've had the upper hand for so many more important things for a very long time. History is like a pendulum...it's just swinging in another direction now. Are you familiar with the expression, “the rule of thumb”? It’s from English common law that allowed a man to beat his wife with a stick that was no thicker than the diameter of his thumb. Boofuckinghoo for us. Still, I would love to see a mayor in some U.S. town or city try and pass a law that men couldn't go out to a bar on a particular night.
Back to top Go down

Are men now becoming the most discriminated group?
Page 1 of 1