Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?

Go down 
5 posters

Who was your favorite Viki husband?
Roger Gordon
Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_lcap0%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Joe Riley
Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_lcap20%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Steve Burke
Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_lcap0%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Clint Buchanan
Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_lcap20%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Sloan Carpenter
 0% [ 0 ]
Ben Davidson
Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_lcap40%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Charlie Banks
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Empty
PostSubject: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?   Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 am

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikinroger5aWho Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikijoepg24Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikisteveburke3Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikiclint5Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikisloanc7Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? BenvikiWho Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Oltl021009a10
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?   Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 am

From best to worst (IMO)
Joe
Clint
Roger
Ben
Sloan
Charlie
Steve (I hardly remember him, they probably were not even still married by the time I began watching.)
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?   Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Clint,Ben,Joe.Sloan was alright once he got over his issues and their short sad,love story moved me at the time.Roger was an afterthought by the writers so I hardly count him at all.Steve was just a time filler until Joe came back.As for Charlie,after his boneheaded move the other day with his supposed babymama,he is heading to the bottom of my list.What a feeb.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?   Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 am

Joe died the year I was born, but Erika Slezak said in an interview once that if he had lived, she thinks Joe and Viki would still be married. From what I've seen of them in clips, they did seem the most 'bonded.' For me, though, my favorite is Clint. The two of them were so passionate. They would fight like cats and dogs, and every year they'd break up and be on the verge of divorce, but something would always bring them back together. Well, up until that last time. I still can't believe that *Sloan* was what actually ended it for good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?   Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 am

I liked when Ben used to call her Blondie, he was my favorite Viki husband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?   Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?
Page 1 of 1