Bad Vacation Spots Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Vacation Spots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Bad Vacation Spots Empty
PostSubject: Bad Vacation Spots   Bad Vacation Spots EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Where....(what areas)....have you visited or vacationed that left you so unimpressed that you swore you'd never return to? When I was 13, my parents and me went on a cruise to the Bahamas on the Royal Caribbean. LOVED being on the ship....but was totally unimpressed with the actual land. I got off the boat just once because my parents made me, after that I didn't. It was dirty, raggedy and poor. I could see that on the east side on Detroit.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Bad Vacation Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Vacation Spots   Bad Vacation Spots EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 am

I went on a cruise to the Bahamas too. It was years ago, and I had not seen much in life at that point, so I really enjoyed it. But, it is not a place I would go back to.

I would have to say that the Door County Peninsula of WI is where I wouldn't care to go again. There really isn't much there but for water sports and little (over priced) shops.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Bad Vacation Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Vacation Spots   Bad Vacation Spots EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:24 am

Iv'e done quite a few Caribbean cruises and Grand Bahama was not one of the most interesting to me. I did like the old fort up the hill and wandering around just looking at the different culture/architectural style, but eh!

I may be jaded living in Miami. If I want to see Caribbean - it's here; Bahamian, Jamaican, Haitian, etc. I mostly take the Caribbean cruises to get to sea and just watch ppl on board.

Not really a vacation, but while travelling thru Centro America I spent a night on a park bench in Villa Hermosa, Mexico. Not recommended. Also while travelling overland to India slept on a bench in Kabul Afghanistan and also not recommended, even back in the '70s with no war going on.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Bad Vacation Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Vacation Spots   Bad Vacation Spots EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 am

I've been lucky - never been to a bad vacation spot, but I also haven't travelled to many exotic places. Even some vacations that weren't ideal weather/location wise ended up being fun because my parents turned it into an adventure - the weekend we planned a fishing trip and it rained hard non-stop the whole weekend, road trips when the van broke down and we spent the night in a gas station parked next to a truck full of cows who mooed ALL night, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Vacation Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Vacation Spots   Bad Vacation Spots Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Vacation Spots
Page 1 of 1