Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?

Go down 
+10
Impact
Nystyle709
tmontyb
GrayWolf
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Forgiveness Man
Chris
RedBedroom
NIKOL99
Tony Marino
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Empty
PostSubject: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 am

One of my favorites is Palm Springs California. Me and a few friends usually rent a house with a pool for about 10 days (Temps can go as high as 120 in summer) and a Jeep and just have some fun in the Desert. Its laid back and is great for a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers. We usually pick a destination for a road trip or two during the stay. Nightlife is fun too, there is always something to do.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Swim617Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Singing20sunWhere is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Funinthesunt4105Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Iledeserterouge-1
Back to top Go down
NIKOL99
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
NIKOL99

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Miami is my fav. Beautiful. I could see myself living there, next to Blance, Rose, Dorothy...sorry...

big grin
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Chicago.

Other than that, for a place with no special meaning, I would say Vegas. I am not a gambler at all, but Vegas was so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 am

I actually like where you are, Tony, for a vacation: New York. But a second choice would definitely be somewhere like Florida, California, or anywhere that's warm, has nice scenery (and is tropical.) Colorado is nice too. I have a friend who lives in Colorado Springs, and it's gorgeous during the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 am

I don't vacation much. I usually stay close to home and don't go anywhere overnight. I like Seaside Heights/Island Beach State Park in NJ though, but mostly cause I grew up going there rather than actually liking something specific there.

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 am

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Berlin_mitte_450

Berlin. Smile Absolutely gorgeous in the Summer.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 am

I went to Myrtle Beach in SC in college and liked it pretty well. I went to Cancun Mexico, but that wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Next I wanna try Greece, The Maldives or Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 am

My favorite place right now is Tenerife. My dad moved there with his new wife a few years ago. That place is sun drenched and beautiful.

My other favorite spot is Capetown, South Africa. My friend moved there a while ago and married his partner. Gay marriage is legal there. The beaches are magical.

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 am

GrayWolf wrote:
I went to Myrtle Beach in SC in college and liked it pretty well. I went to Cancun Mexico, but that wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Next I wanna try Greece, The Maldives or Hawaii.

Been there so many times. Bike week there is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I would love to say Hawaii, but so far I haven't been there. Yosemite National Park is mine from all the places I have seen. It's just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 pm

NIKOL99 wrote:
Miami is my fav. Beautiful. I could see myself living there, next to Blance, Rose, Dorothy...sorry...

big grin
And Shale, altho I prefer Miami Beach to across the bay.

As for me, I like to vacation on a Large Cruise Ship. I don't do all the formal stuff that rich ppl do, just hang out, immerse myself in blue all around me, exercise, see all the diff ppl and write in my journal. Also, explore places where we dock.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? 5522616901_6e8993901d_o

Otherwise, I like to spend time in Washington DC, hang out on the National Mall, take in the museums and walk around.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? 2010DCShale08CapBldgRear
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

I really don't have one. My ideal vacation is a cruise ship, and I'd be okay with NOT getting off the boat. Point me to the pool deck, the dining room, the gambling tables, where I can catch a show and I'm good....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

GrayWolf wrote:

I wanna visit The Maldives island one day too, it's gorgeous.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Palm-Paradise-Maldive-Islands
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
One of my favorites is Palm Springs California. Me and a few friends usually rent a house with a pool for about 10 days (Temps can go as high as 120 in summer) and a Jeep and just have some fun in the Desert. Its laid back and is great for a bunch of stressed out New Yorkers. We usually pick a destination for a road trip or two during the stay. Nightlife is fun too, there is always something to do.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Swim617Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Singing20sunWhere is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Funinthesunt4105Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Iledeserterouge-1

Can I go with you next time? Smile
Back to top Go down
Timetrvlr
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Timetrvlr

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00337Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00062-1
The Four Corners area in the Southwest. Two views of Canyon De Chelly, the Navajo Eden. Spectacular scenery, interesting people and wildlife.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:43 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Can I go with you next time? Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Chris wrote:
GrayWolf wrote:

I wanna visit The Maldives island one day too, it's gorgeous.

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Palm-Paradise-Maldive-Islands

Looks Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Timetrvlr wrote:
Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00337Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? DSC00062-1
The Four Corners area in the Southwest. Two views of Canyon De Chelly, the Navajo Eden. Spectacular scenery, interesting people and wildlife.

Wow nice pics!
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
GrayWolf wrote:

Been there so many times. Bike week there is crazy.

I bet. I was there a week before it, when the area was gearing up for it. They go all out for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?   Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is one of your Favorite Vacation spots?
Page 1 of 1