CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

A Christmas Story

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

A Christmas Story Empty A Christmas Story

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Who's seen this movie? Who loves it? And who still catches at least part of its 24 hour marathon on TBS every year?

hi there! I do!

This movie had some great lines, one we all probably love, 'fra-ge-lee, it must be Italian'.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

A Christmas Story Empty Re: A Christmas Story

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 pm

The first time I watched this I was laughing so hard at one point that I couldn't even make a sound. My wife thought I was having some kind of attack. I have the tape and DVD and still watch it every year, but I don't laugh as hard anymore. Did you ever see one from around the same time called Porky's? It's a gross-out teenage sex romp (so I know Forgivnessman hasn't seen it Razz) Point is, it was written and directed by the same man who did ACS, Bob Clark. Sucks that he and his son were killed by a drunk driver in 2007. Same day that Dr. MLK was assasinated and my dad's birthday.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Oh yeah, I've seen all three Porky's movies. The first one's okay but I prefer Porky's 2: The Next Day. And Bob Clark also did Black Christmas, and the 2 Baby Genius movies, the first one is debateable, I like it, but the second one, the one everybody hates, unfortunately that has gone down as the last movie Bob Clark made before he died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:17 am