A Christmas Story Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Christmas Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

A Christmas Story Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Story   A Christmas Story EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Who's seen this movie? Who loves it? And who still catches at least part of its 24 hour marathon on TBS every year?

hi there! I do!

This movie had some great lines, one we all probably love, 'fra-ge-lee, it must be Italian'.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

A Christmas Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story   A Christmas Story EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 pm

The first time I watched this I was laughing so hard at one point that I couldn't even make a sound. My wife thought I was having some kind of attack. I have the tape and DVD and still watch it every year, but I don't laugh as hard anymore. Did you ever see one from around the same time called Porky's? It's a gross-out teenage sex romp (so I know Forgivnessman hasn't seen it Razz) Point is, it was written and directed by the same man who did ACS, Bob Clark. Sucks that he and his son were killed by a drunk driver in 2007. Same day that Dr. MLK was assasinated and my dad's birthday.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

A Christmas Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story   A Christmas Story EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Oh yeah, I've seen all three Porky's movies. The first one's okay but I prefer Porky's 2: The Next Day. And Bob Clark also did Black Christmas, and the 2 Baby Genius movies, the first one is debateable, I like it, but the second one, the one everybody hates, unfortunately that has gone down as the last movie Bob Clark made before he died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Christmas Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story   A Christmas Story Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Story
Page 1 of 1