Camera's in the Courtroom. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camera's in the Courtroom.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Camera's in the Courtroom. Empty
PostSubject: Camera's in the Courtroom.   Camera's in the Courtroom. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 am

What's your take on cameras being placed in courtrooms so that criminal trials can be televised (think of how it contributed to the zoo that was the OJ trial), are you for or against this?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Camera's in the Courtroom.   Camera's in the Courtroom. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 am

Last night, my guy turned something on either ABC or CBS. It was a newstalk type show. It was about a mom who was accused of killing her daughter and the part of the story I saw was the part about her son, then seven, testifying in the case. It turned out, he broke down. That poor little sweetie was crying and so upset, for all to see on television. It was all televised, his face not blurred. That pissed me off to no end. Why should that footage of that minor boy be public? It should not at all.

I don't think any of it should be broadcast. Not even testimony of an adult defendant.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Camera's in the Courtroom.   Camera's in the Courtroom. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 am

I'm for it. You see these shows like Snapped, and it has footage from the murder trials and you see these women who killed their husband or their boyfriend on the stand testifying and you are seeing what basically the jury saw when they set eyes upon these people. It gives you kind of an idea what you would be dealing with, if they're emotional, if they're outraged at the crimes they're accused of, if they have no reaction at all, it gives you a better idea of it than just to hear a juror say 'they were so and so'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camera's in the Courtroom.   Camera's in the Courtroom. Empty

Back to top Go down

Camera's in the Courtroom.
Page 1 of 1