CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Empty National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by Supernova Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 am

It just wouldn't be Christmas without this classic. Last year we were all sick with the swine flu and we watched this movie literally almost every day because we were that tired and that out of it. I LOVE Aunt Bethany, "Is your house on fire, Clark? Don't throw me down, Clark! Is this the airport, Clark?'
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Empty Re: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 am

Funniest movie EVER! FORGIVENESS MAN
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Empty Re: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by Cheaps Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:40 pm

love this movie... aunt bethany crzy Smile love when she asked to say grace, first she was like no (shakes her head) then when she does she recites the pledge of allegience.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 pm

cheaps wrote:love this movie... aunt bethany crzy Smile love when she asked to say grace, first she was like no (shakes her head) then when she does she recites the pledge of allegience.

I KNOW! And I always wonder WHAT did she think they were saying when they asked her to say grace and she shook her head?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

^^^^Maybe she thought they were asking her to talk about the dead lady. FORGIVENESS MAN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:43 am