Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery

Go down 
+2
RedBedroom
TSJFan4Ever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery Empty
PostSubject: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 am

After watching tonight's eppy, I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before someone murders Paul. I'm thinking that'll be the Feb. sweeps story, with Paul getting murdered and then for May, the truth will come out. I hope he suffers, though! I'm thinking it'll be his wife who did it, though she seems pretty obvious. Maybe they'll bring his kid back.

I really enjoyed today's eppy! It was so sad to see Gabi have to say good-bye to her daughter, but I'm glad she did the right thing.

Some of the one-liners really cracked me up - Gabi telling "Mrs. Solis" that she would be late, as the immigration officers were going to cart her off, Tom and Lynette going back and forth.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 am

You think that Paul will be killed for Feb sweeps?

I don't think so. I think that he will last all season. He still has not put in full swing the plan to get the half way house in the neighborhood. I am sure that with the holiday break, they will let him revel in the accomplishment, as I am sure the writers will let him meet his goal.

I like the way it is being written. I was unsure how he was going to stick it to Wisteria Lane residents, and this is a creative way. I am glad it is a plan that is so in-their-face and not some lame blackmail plan to get one resident to help him get into the rest's favor.

I hope there is more closure on the story with Gabby and Grace. But, maybe, maybe not?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm

LOL - it just seemed like a Sweeps storyline but I guess I was wrong, unless he somehow survives. Now we need to figure out who it was, though I'm wondering is the psycho sister of the women he killed escaped form prison on a day pass or something like that and killed him. She's disposable and they wouldn't have to have it be one of the regular housewives that way. ITA about how this plan of his was ebtter than some lousy blackmail plan. He played such a good villain. Now I wonder what's going to happen.

I really want more closure with Gabby and Grace, too, but I'm thinking this is it. Poor Gabby!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:52 pm

That whole Grace storyline was just bullshit they should have never done that.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

I agree, Tony, it was b.s. I thought for sure it was going to be verified that there was actually not a switch, or some better happy ending for that.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am

I still have the last 2 episodes of DVR and haven't watched them yet. I will tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 am

Yeah - the Grace storyline really was a total waste of time. What was the point to it?
Back to top Go down
SuperVixenXo
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
SuperVixenXo

Female
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Yeah - the Grace storyline really was a total waste of time. What was the point to it?

I completely agree. There was no point in that at all!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

supervixenxo wrote:
TSJFan4Ever wrote:

I completely agree. There was no point in that at all!

They were setting up the "I was abused as a kid" for Gabrielle.
Wasn't that Opal on All My Children as the Nun?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 pm

^^^^Yepperz! Role was sorely underdeveloped though.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^Yepperz! Role was sorely underdeveloped though.

You mean the role of the Nun correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery   Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like DH is setting us up for another murder mystery
Page 1 of 1