John & Natalie...BARF! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John & Natalie...BARF!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Always
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Always

Male
Rep : 0

John & Natalie...BARF! Empty
PostSubject: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 am

This is the only time I fast forward.....whenever John and Natalie are on together. They both get on my nerves and what? Is Nat already over Jared? It seems like she is just ending up in John's arms a little too much lately. All I got to say is BARF, BARF, AND MORE BARF
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Make that a double barf for me too, I ff most of their scenes myself. Vomit
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female

PostSubject: Re: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 pm

I liked John and Natalie being a couple originally, however, this time around they make me sick. Maybe it's because I don't like the way that Marty is getting played by John and I find John and Natalie's attraction revolting.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 pm

tandmfan wrote:
I liked John and Natalie being a couple originally, however, this time around they make me sick. Maybe it's because I don't like the way that Marty is getting played by John and I find John and Natalie's attraction revolting.

Not only are they revolting they are boring as hell. I too hate what Johnny is doing to Marty but they are setting the stage up for Patrick to return I am sure.
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female

PostSubject: Re: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 pm

I hope you're right and Patrick returns. I would love for Marty to reunite with Patrick.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 am

I think the reunion of John and Natalie is laziness on the parts of the writers. To me they seemed strapped on what to do with John and Natalie and so they decided to dig into the hamper and revive their dysfunctional relationship to get some quick attention from the lingering fanbase and soap mags. Natalie was better once John stopped being a fixture in her life. She knows that he likes his women helpless and in trouble, and so it becomes too easy for her to become a willing victim to feed his lust for that. John is just a blah, gray character. He used to be okay, but I really think he peaked about 3 years ago. Today he's running on empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John & Natalie...BARF!   John & Natalie...BARF! Empty

Back to top Go down

John & Natalie...BARF!
Page 1 of 1