Ending a relationship Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ending a relationship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

Ending a relationship Empty
PostSubject: Ending a relationship   Ending a relationship EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

If you've ever ended a relationship, how did you do it? Over the phone, email, in person, not ever call them back hoping they get the message? I'm not looking to get out of a relationship or anything right now, just was wondering.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Ending a relationship   Ending a relationship EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

With Lorily and I, after some door-slamming arguments decided we were not good for each other after six months. Fortunately she went to college in another state so we were separating anyhow.

When it was apparent that Jim and I had run our course after five years, I moved all my stuff to another apt while he was at work. I went back and told him goodbye and let him know where I moved.

Brenda and I, after a couple decades couldn't stay married. We walked hand in hand to the courthouse for the uncontested divorce, then I moved her back to her sisters house upstate.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ending a relationship   Ending a relationship EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

AtownPeep wrote:
If you've ever ended a relationship, how did you do it? Over the phone, email, in person, not ever call them back hoping they get the message? I'm not looking to get out of a relationship or anything right now, just was wondering.
I've done that to people that I've gone out with a few times and saw that it's not going anywhere. Any other time, it was in person.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ending a relationship   Ending a relationship EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 pm

AtownPeep wrote:

It depends on how long the man and I have been going out. If we've only gone out once or twice, via phone or e-mail is acceptable. If I go out with someone more than three times, then it has to be a face-to-face thing. One thing I've never done is ended a relationship by just not calling - that's just plain rude!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Ending a relationship   Ending a relationship EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 am

AtownPeep wrote:

I've done all of those things, except email and not calling back (well ok yes I have done that, but only in early dating situations).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ending a relationship   Ending a relationship Empty

Back to top Go down

Ending a relationship
Page 1 of 1