Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me Empty
PostSubject: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 am

At first I wasn't sure, but Heather and Ronan are starting to grow on me. Not sure how long I'll feel that way, but I'm starting to like them more and more.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 pm

I am still waiting on this one because I still am not sure about her.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 am

Yeah - same here. I'm not the biggest fan of Heather's, but I find I'm liking her more than I used to. Not sure if TPTB will go that route, but they seem to be testing it out.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Heather might grow on me if she would stop pushing Ronan so much. I can't stand pushy women. Let him make up his own mind if he want to share with Nina or not.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah - lol - that's one of the reasons I'm still not totally sold on Heather. Half the time she's annoying the heck out of me because of her pushiness. She really needs to learn to mind her own business.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

I doubt she will ever do that because she has been that way every since she came onto this show.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

UGH - so this isn't going to change. She continued being a nosey busybody in today's eppy. Poor Ronan! Chloe's not annoying me as much, but I still really DON"T care for either Heather or Chloe all that much. Poor Chance! He deserved better - lol!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 pm

I don't want Ronan to end up with Chloe or Heather. They just are not a good fit for him. Heather is just to nosy for me.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 am

Yeah - I used to want Chloe and Ronan but not anymore. Ronan deserves better than both of them. I find them too annoying. I'm not even sure Kevin deserves someone like Chloe - lol!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I wonder what Heather is going to do when Chance comes back and she has slept with both brothers.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 am

HA HA HA - lol - yeah! That'll be interesting. The one I cna't wait to see is Chloe!!!!! after the way she's been, she's going to look like SUCH a huge fool!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 am

Chloe is going to be pissed that everyone knew and she didn't but since she is with Kevin it shouldn't make any difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me   Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather and Ronan are starting to intrigue me
Page 1 of 1