When your ex quickly finds a new lover. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When your ex quickly finds a new lover.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

When your ex quickly finds a new lover. Empty
PostSubject: When your ex quickly finds a new lover.   When your ex quickly finds a new lover. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 am

Have you ever seen someone who you only just broke up with out with another partner? If so, how did you react?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: When your ex quickly finds a new lover.   When your ex quickly finds a new lover. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 am

Yeah once but it wasn't anyone I had any deep feeling for so I didn't really react. I just mentally shrugged and kept going.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: When your ex quickly finds a new lover.   When your ex quickly finds a new lover. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:07 pm

I assume you mean someone I actually had strong feelings for. Nah never saw them out with someone else....but after a breakup I had with this flaky chick who wanted to do the whole "let's be friends" thing. In her attempting to be my "friend", she would call and write letters trying to be all like "Hi Marc!!! Smile". In one of her letters she tells me that she and the dude she cheated on me with were still together and now in love....and yeah that fucked my head up bad, because we had only been broke up for about a month and my nerves were still raw over it. I felt completely devalued and turned as cold as ice toward her.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: When your ex quickly finds a new lover.   When your ex quickly finds a new lover. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Chris wrote:
Have you ever seen someone who you only just broke up with out with another partner? If so, how did you react?
Yup. LOL, dig this....homebody got MARRIED like a month after we broke up. Wedding and all. And yes, I was hurt but I got over it eventually. After letting the air out of his tires and some other stuff. Obviously I didn't mean that much to you for you to go out and get another one that fast (meaning that you were prob. cheating on me with her anyway) so it's makes no sense for me to waste energy over it. "On to the next one" Jay-Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your ex quickly finds a new lover.   When your ex quickly finds a new lover. Empty

Back to top Go down

When your ex quickly finds a new lover.
Page 1 of 1