Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree

Go down 
+2
CeCe
Supernova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree Empty
PostSubject: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Who does this? And why?

I have NEVER gotten this, though I know my father would certainly enjoy if we had to wait until then because he doesn't like Christmas...but to anybody who does do it, I can't figure it out because maybe you get a week of looking at it, at best, make a week and a half, but primarily it's just for two days, what's the point in that? I can understand if you have family coming and you want to wait for them but I doubt that's often the case, why would most people who do do this, wait until the last minute?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 pm

I've heard of people doing that but don't get it either. Why go to all the trouble & expense of doing that when it's just coming down right after? I insist on it being out before New Years Eve. It's even been taken down the day after Christmas once or twice. To each their own but it seems like a waste of time effort & money.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I certainly don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Maybe people have more important things to do than worry about putting up a tree. Is it really that serious? Who cares when it goes up, as long as it goes up before Christmas. I personally ain't putting up a damn thing this year and I celebrate Christmas so it really doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 am

I am actually thinking that is what I am going to try to do. I don't like a tree up, and the only reason I do is for my son...well this year, we are celebrating with Dad this weekend, so we get to see my step daughter on Christmas Eve since we are in town. I was thinking that she has never been part of decorating the tree, so why not wait till she is here?

It is great for so many reasons...one, I don't have to see a tree for more than a few days, two, she gets to decorate with her little brother, and third, when Christmas morning hits, we will be totally still into the presence of a tree.

I don't like any holiday decor....I like what I buy for and update my home with, throughout the year so I don't want fat Santas and deer to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:50 am

A few times I have waited for Christmas Eve to put it up. About three or four years ago I had procrastinated and procrastinated. I just resolved to put up a Christmas reef decoration around my door, call it a day. Then on Christmas eve, before I went to bed I got the urge to put up the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree   Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting until Christmas Eve to put up the tree
Page 1 of 1