Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection

Go down 
+2
Nystyle709
Jason B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection Empty
PostSubject: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 am

Ever buy a DVD because you thought or heard the movie was good and then discovered after you bought and watched that it was just garbage?

Some of my turds:

Interview with a Vampire
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Belly
Sunset Park
Saw 2
Cabin Fever
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 am

JB wrote:
Ever buy a DVD because you thought or heard the movie was good and then discovered after you bought and watched that it was just garbage?

Some of my turds:

Interview with a Vampire
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Belly
Sunset Park
Saw 2
Cabin Fever

I remember when I first saw Belly and I thought it was wack.....then I grew a fondness for it over time. The cinematography was excellent and I realized that it was a good story to begin with. The acting wasn't even bad.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 am

Ace Ventura and 976-Evil. When I got my DVD player, I went through this phase of wanting a huge DVD library, so I snapped these two off the discount bin at Suncoast. They were still ripoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 am

I have a large DVD collection (550 at the moment) I get a lot of my DVD's really cheap used and will buy on impulse sometimes.

I have to keep a list of them so I don't see one that looks interesting and buy it again. I also keep a list of discards that I thot would be good but weren't. (Also, I have given away good movies that I know I will not watch again just to clear shelf space such as Scent of a Woman, Basic Instinct, Cold Mountain and Jarhead)

JB wrote:

Some of my turds:

Interview with a Vampire (I love this one - anchors my vampire collections)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (EH - so so. Didn't get it in my collection)
Belly ??
Sunset Park ??
Saw 2 (Haven't watched any Saw movies - not my thing)
Cabin Fever (OH, yeah - horrible movie)

Movies I thot would be good but weren't? I just got rid of Afterlife with Christina Ricci, Liam Neeson and Justin Long - Just too weird. Found Management too creepy. Don't know why I even bot Wedding Crashers. The only good thing about Meet Joe Black was the disc set also contained a less boring Death Takes a Holiday.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Here are some lousy ones I bought:

1. You're in the Navy Now
2. Casanova Brown
3. Can-Can
4. Guys & Dolls
5. Life or Something Like It
6. The Razor's Edge
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Hmmm. I'd say the 'worst' is The Boy In the Plastic Bubble. Saw it on TV Land about five years ago, sat and watched it. The next month I saw it somewhere for something like $3.99, so I went ahead and bought it. The colors are awful. On TV, it looked renovated and decent; on DVD it has a yellow tint, with a bunch of age lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Smooth Talk. It is an old movie with Laura Dern in it as a teen. It was a cheapie, and looked good. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm

I was browsing the video store $2 bin and saw Hangmen, billing Sandra Bullock.

Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection 2343433_com_hangmen

Well, she wasn't the main player in this bad 1987 flick, just the only one not faded to obscurity today. In fact, the only noteworthy thing about this flick for Sandra Bullock fans like me is that it was her first. She played a teen love interest of the son of a black ops type who was being targeted by other black ops killers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection   Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Movies/DVDs in Your Collection
Page 1 of 1