2011 SOD OLTL spoilers Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers Empty
PostSubject: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 pm

From SOD-

Clint/Inez-Clint's actions are going to explode a bomb and have consequences for everybody.

Nora/Bo-Will they be able to survive as a couple with what went down with Eddie and were they involved with his death? Will they find out about Clint?

Vicki/Charlie/Echo/Dorian-Same old stuff with Echo continuing to start trouble with Vicki's life. Dorian will continue to try and help Vicky by trying to find out about Rex's parents. She thinks that will rid of Echo.

Vimal-His wife comes to town and they both factor heavily into the paternity stuff.

John/Natalie/Marty-Mary goes crazier but how crazy is she? If she was that crazy why didn't she already take Natalie down?

Joey/Aubrey/Kelly-Kelly is set on finding out the dirt on Audrey because she thinks she is up to no good and asks Rex for help. Something does happen between her and Joey where you see if something is still between them from years ago. We find out Aubery's mystery person is Cutler.

Blair/Christian-She starts off the new year with Christian and they wake up in bed together. Ted King (now as Tomas) plays into the mystery box story with Blair.

Todd/Tea-Mostly about Todd reacting to Nate and James being in Dani and Starr's life and how he reacts to both. He also gets pulled into the mystery box story.

Rex/Gigi-Happy going into the new year. A new story starts that involves Shane.

Ford/Nate/Dani/Lang-They are all involved in the Eddie stuff. There is a big secret surrounding it that won't be revealed until later. Ford and Lang are built up to their big Valentine's Day date and also build up to the romance of Nate and Dani.

James/Starr-They ring in the New Year with a mutual kiss. Starr has growing feelings for James but continues to feel guilty because of Cole.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Blair has to be the biggest slut in Llanview, she always has to end up in bed with some man. Why dosen't she just move in with Todd and Tea and then she and Tea can both share Todd.

I guess they will give Starr some grieving time for Cole before her and James move forward in their relationship.

Can't wait until everything blows up in Clint's face!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:57 pm

SO much that I have no interest in and that's actually making me wonder how much I want to invest in OLTL this yea - no interest in anything Clint related, nor anything BOREa related. No interest in anything Blaire realted and despise anything Marty/Gex related. Those are storylines I've been ignoring for a long time. I just wish they'd write Fifi off. i have no interest whatsoever in her or her kid. To bad EJ Dimera is still on Days, or I'd be tempted to give up on OLTL and tune back in.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
SO much that I have no interest in and that's actually making me wonder how much I want to invest in OLTL this yea - no interest in anything Clint related, nor anything BOREa related. No interest in anything Blaire realted and despise anything Marty/Gex related. Those are storylines I've been ignoring for a long time. I just wish they'd write Fifi off. i have no interest whatsoever in her or her kid. To bad EJ Dimera is still on Days, or I'd be tempted to give up on OLTL and tune back in.

ITA. That list made me yawn. Most of it sounded like the same old dead wood from 2010!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

Shane a story? A good one? I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

I heard that it could be a teen gay storyline with Shane.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:53 pm

LOL - well - look at who his Dad is. I'm more surprised that Rex isn't gay than I'd be if they revealed him to be gay. Would make sense as he has NO chemistry whatsoever with Fifi and her many changing hair styles.

2011 really doesn't sound that different from2010 - a few names change and so forth, but basically the same crap ReRon always feeds us.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:

I thought of that; where did you hear it? Or is this just speculation?

I thought that they could go this route. The problem with that is that I doubt Rex/Gigi would really bat an eye about it, and thus they'd have no story. Besides, if the gay teen is the best story they can come up with for Shane, then they're just lame. FORGIVENESS MAN Be more original! boring

Besides, Shane is only going on 13. What's the point if he's gay now? FORGIVENESS MAN He's too young for a romance of any kind. Let's see them give him a story that doesn't involve drugs or sex; than I might be impressed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

I thought that they could go this route. The problem with that is that I doubt Rex/Gigi would really bat an eye about it, and thus they'd have no story. Besides, if the gay teen is the best story they can come up with for Shane, then they're just lame. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 Be more original! 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 854221

Besides, Shane is only going on 13. What's the point if he's gay now? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 He's too young for a romance of any kind. Let's see them give him a story that doesn't involve drugs or sex; than I might be impressed. Razz

What I read was that Shane has this friend Kyle that he spends a lot of time with (Rex and Gigi have mentioned the Chandlers and how Shane spends a lot of time there) and maybe this boy Kyle is gay. Who knows, could be a repeat of the Billy Douglas storyline but he was 17 I believe. It may not even happen its just speculation.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:

I thought that they could go this route. The problem with that is that I doubt Rex/Gigi would really bat an eye about it, and thus they'd have no story. Besides, if the gay teen is the best story they can come up with for Shane, then they're just lame. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 Be more original! 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 854221

Besides, Shane is only going on 13. What's the point if he's gay now? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 He's too young for a romance of any kind. Let's see them give him a story that doesn't involve drugs or sex; than I might be impressed. Razz

What I read was that Shane has this friend Kyle that he spends a lot of time with (Rex and Gigi have mentioned the Chandlers and how Shane spends a lot of time there) and maybe this boy Kyle is gay. Who knows, could be a repeat of the Billy Douglas storyline but he was 17 I believe. It may not even happen its just speculation.

And where may I ask did you read this? Shane has a lot of friends he spends a lot of time with. (I remember they mentioned Justin once) Since the character had sleepovers at 11/12, that's quite a big jump to having some gay affair coming. FORGIVENESS MAN (He spends a lot of time with Kyle Chandler? He must really like Friday Night Lights and Early Edition. Razz ) Maybe the friend is gay, develops a crush on Shane, but Shane isn't reciprocating? FORGIVENESS MAN

Billy Douglas Part 2 would be lame. Especially cause we JUST did a coming out to evil parents story and Rex and Gigi would not be believable as unaccepting. And without the bigots, soaps cannot maintain a story about a gay character very long, look at KISH and Billy Douglas. They didn't last long once they got accepted. FORGIVENESS MAN

I just really do not want Shane saddled with another one of OLTL's after school special stunts; they don't work. Give Shane something good. FORGIVENESS MAN

I say drag out my story about Shane/Jack witnessing a school shooting and reacting in different ways. Razz I just hope they don't recast Austin cause he's awesome in the role. Besides, Rex and Gigi just barely pass as parents of a 13/14 year old(because they had him in high school). If they try to make him 16/17, it'd look even more ridiculous not to mention make their precious Rex appear even older. So they better keep Shane as 13/14 and with Austin in the driver's seat. Then they should give him a real story, not reaching back to Billy Douglas.

I say witnessing a murder is perfect. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

And where may I ask did you read this? Shane has a lot of friends he spends a lot of time with. (I remember they mentioned Justin once) Since the character had sleepovers at 11/12, that's quite a big jump to having some gay affair coming. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 (He spends a lot of time with Kyle Chandler? He must really like Friday Night Lights and Early Edition. Razz ) Maybe the friend is gay, develops a crush on Shane, but Shane isn't reciprocating? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

Billy Douglas Part 2 would be lame. Especially cause we JUST did a coming out to evil parents story and Rex and Gigi would not be believable as unaccepting. And without the bigots, soaps cannot maintain a story about a gay character very long, look at KISH and Billy Douglas. They didn't last long once they got accepted. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

I just really do not want Shane saddled with another one of OLTL's after school special stunts; they don't work. Give Shane something good. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

I say drag out my story about Shane/Jack witnessing a school shooting and reacting in different ways. Razz I just hope they don't recast Austin cause he's awesome in the role. Besides, Rex and Gigi just barely pass as parents of a 13/14 year old(because they had him in high school). If they try to make him 16/17, it'd look even more ridiculous not to mention make their precious Rex appear even older. So they better keep Shane as 13/14 and with Austin in the driver's seat. Then they should give him a real story, not reaching back to Billy Douglas.

I say witnessing a murder is perfect. big grin

LOL I meant to write Callahan not Chandler, I guess I had Kyle Chandler on the brain when I wrote that. Can't believe you watched Early Edition, I thought I was the only one in the country that watched that show.

I read it on another soap board and I did say it was SPECULATION not FACT, it could very well be something else entirely different. Your idea is good so did you indeed submit your story to RC??? If not then how are they going to go along with what you are saying that Shane and his friend witness a Murder hmmmmm??

I agree another homophobia or a coming out storyline is pretty lame at this point so I hope that is not what it is.

I see no reason why they would replace the actor playing Shane, he is good in the role and old enough to be Ugly Hairdo and Rex's son.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:30 am

Why are you surprised I watched it? FORGIVENESS MAN I grew up with it and saw some again in reruns. FORGIVENESS MAN

I thought you said you raid a rumor site. Razz FORGIVENESS MAN I had the Shane/Jack idea for awhile, years now. FORGIVENESS MAN IDK how to submit ideas to RC, and even if I did, he would never listen. He's welcome to it if he's got people spying on the boards. But they never gave us Owen Morasco so I doubt the school shooting would happen. (But Shane dealing with witnessing a murder of his friend could be epic. A lot of unseen friends to bump off.) How would Balsco deal?

Being good in the role is never any of their concern now is it? The replacement of CLP just has me worried. AW rocks the role and I want him to stay in it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Why are you surprised I watched it? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 I grew up with it and saw some again in reruns. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

I thought you said you raid a rumor site. Razz 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 I had the Shane/Jack idea for awhile, years now. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 IDK how to submit ideas to RC, and even if I did, he would never listen. He's welcome to it if he's got people spying on the boards. But they never gave us Owen Morasco so I doubt the school shooting would happen. (But Shane dealing with witnessing a murder of his friend could be epic. A lot of unseen friends to bump off.) How would Balsco deal?

Being good in the role is never any of their concern now is it? The replacement of CLP just has me worried. AW rocks the role and I want him to stay in it.

I saw most of Early Edition in reruns. I am very upsed they are replacing CLP, sometimes they do things that do not make sense. Maybe Jack is going to be involved in the Shane storyline too??
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Why are you surprised I watched it? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 I grew up with it and saw some again in reruns. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

I thought you said you raid a rumor site. Razz 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 I had the Shane/Jack idea for awhile, years now. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467 IDK how to submit ideas to RC, and even if I did, he would never listen. He's welcome to it if he's got people spying on the boards. But they never gave us Owen Morasco so I doubt the school shooting would happen. (But Shane dealing with witnessing a murder of his friend could be epic. A lot of unseen friends to bump off.) How would Balsco deal?

I saw most of Early Edition in reruns. I am very upsed they are replacing CLP, sometimes they do things that do not make sense. Maybe Jack is going to be involved in the Shane storyline too??
I thought so, but then why age him? CLP is about the same age as AW. AW may look a little older now but CLP will catch up.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

I thought so, but then why age him? CLP is about the same age as AW. AW may look a little older now but CLP will catch up.

I guess we will have to wait and find out. I am sure RC must have some bizarre storyline waiting in the wings for the tweens. Hey maybe they will age Bree to be a tween and maybe Shane, Kyle, Bree and Jack find the ruins of the city of Eterna and decide that they have to start a completely new life underground by revamping Eterna. They discover more secrets that Victor Lord had buried in the city beneath the mountain and they use these secrets to start it all up again, what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 pm

^^^^I say let's go with Shane/Jack witnessing a school shooting first. FORGIVENESS MAN

Plus, we just had a Kyle.(Which would actually make the idea of this Kyle kid being gay even more repetitive. FORGIVENESS MAN) Plus, Bree should not be aged to a tween.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
^^^^I say let's go with Shane/Jack witnessing a school shooting first. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

Plus, we just had a Kyle.(Which would actually make the idea of this Kyle kid being gay even more repetitive. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467) Plus, Bree should not be aged to a tween.

Sooooooooooooooo in other words you don't like my idea???????

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 4830d1100876348-ding-ding-here-comes-the-shitmobile-virtual_bitchslap
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:
^^^^I say let's go with Shane/Jack witnessing a school shooting first. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

Plus, we just had a Kyle.(Which would actually make the idea of this Kyle kid being gay even more repetitive. 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467) Plus, Bree should not be aged to a tween.

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 4830d1100876348-ding-ding-here-comes-the-shitmobile-virtual_bitchslap
Your veiled attempt to ship one of my favorite characters off to an underground city you mean? FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Your veiled attempt to ship one of my favorite characters off to an underground city you mean? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

Yeah but think, Shane could be King of Eterna and Bree the Queen!!!!! Royalty my friend!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Yeah but think, Shane could be King of Eterna and Bree the Queen!!!!! Royalty my friend!

Royalty never impresses me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Royalty never impresses me. Razz

You impressed me so what impresses you?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm

I impressed you? FORGIVENESS MAN

Good story impresses me and I sense good story potential in Shane that I want them to explore. Razz Let me right the story if they can't.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
I impressed you? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

Good story impresses me and I sense good story potential in Shane that I want them to explore. Razz Let me right the story if they can't.

Yeah why are you surprised? I think you should write the story and pitch it to RC and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:
I impressed you? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 147467

Yeah why are you surprised? I think you should write the story and pitch it to RC and see what happens.

Cause I don't seem to impress people on the writing forum with my rebel ideas on writing. Razz

IDK how to pitch an idea to RC, and I'd likely have to pitch any idea to Frons.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Cause I don't seem to impress people on the writing forum with my rebel ideas on writing. Razz

IDK how to pitch an idea to RC, and I'd likely have to pitch any idea to Frons.

Well I think your ok 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers 56354 I don't mind your rebel ideas at all your entitled to feel as you like.

Ok then pitch it to Frons then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next