2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 pm

You dont even know all my crazy ideas yet! FORGIVENESS MAN

How do you pitch an idea to a narcissist who is singlehandedly slaughtering three long running soaps? FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
You dont even know all my crazy ideas yet! 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

How do you pitch an idea to a narcissist who is singlehandedly slaughtering three long running soaps? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

Listen, I have dealt with people that are far more out of this world than you may think you are.

Very easily just send the pitch!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:
You dont even know all my crazy ideas yet! 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

How do you pitch an idea to a narcissist who is singlehandedly slaughtering three long running soaps? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

Listen, I have dealt with people that are far more out of this world than you may think you are.

I don't necessarily think I am out of this world. I am perfectly comfortable with most of my beliefs. But when it comes to some things, I'm a rebel. (ie I think Shakespeare was for the most part, an overdramatic and overrated writer, and I think reading is only of moderate use in writing. Razz )

I don't know where to send the pitch to have it reach him. I am sure he gets pitches all the time.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

I don't necessarily think I am out of this world. I am perfectly comfortable with most of my beliefs. But when it comes to some things, I'm a rebel. (ie I think Shakespeare was for the most part, an overdramatic and overrated writer, and I think reading is only of moderate use in writing. Razz )

I don't know where to send the pitch to have it reach him. I am sure he gets pitches all the time.

I may be able to find out for you, I will let u know.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness_Man wrote:

I may be able to find out for you, I will let u know.
Thanks. I just dont think they even read all the mail that comes in. At best they file support for their popular ideas. Ideas for the show? I never knew them to take one in. Wouldn't want them to abuse my idea either. The only way they take ideas from fans is to steal them from forums. FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers   2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2