CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day Empty Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

cool dance They cheated us out of the 4th of July marathon but it looks like they're finally going to deliver for New Year's. Who plans to watch?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day Empty Re: Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:28 pm

I am sure I will catch some before I go out and when I come home, can 't pass up that opportunity.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day Empty Re: Twilight Zone marathon this New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

Post by Chris Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Will it be the episodes from the original series, or episodes from the eighties revival series, I wonder. I will check that out on New Years Day. Don't intend on watching any of the games this year.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Chris wrote:Will it be the episodes from the original series, or episodes from the eighties revival series, I wonder. I will check that out on New Years Day. Don't intend on watching any of the games this year.

I hope its not the revival, usually its the original.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah, original...but I know what you mean, I was surprised when last year, or the year before, at the 4th of July, half of the first day was the 80's series, which some of them weren't so bad, but that's not what we wait all year to see.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Supernova wrote:Yeah, original...but I know what you mean, I was surprised when last year, or the year before, at the 4th of July, half of the first day was the 80's series, which some of them weren't so bad, but that's not what we wait all year to see.

While we are on the TZ subject, I hear they are re-making the TZ movie did you hear anything about this? I think its supposed to be with 3 new stories.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:11 am

Oh for... soap box you know, they couldn't even get the last redoing of the television series right (2002 Monsters on Maple Street SUCKED through and through), so I really can't hold out much hope for a new movie. And speaking of which, you know, I like that movie, I think it's a good one, but I just can NOT think about it anymore without thinking about Vic Morrow and those two kids being decapitated by a crashing helicopter and that there is FOOTAGE of this travesty...seconded only to the disbelief that John Landis could get away with being so damn careless and he was acquitted. He makes good movies but I don't know where the hell his head was with that one and now hardly anybody remembers what happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 1:26 pm