CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! Empty For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!

Post by Kral Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:47 pm

I normally can't stand Destiny and Darren together or apart, but I actually enjoyed their scenes today. For once the actor who plays Darren didn't come off like Urkel and the slap Destiny gave him was good. Still not a fan, but I didn't roll my eyes either.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! Empty Re: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's gotten the Urkel feel from Darren - lol! I don't usually pay much attention to them as Darren never really caught on with me.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! Empty Re: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Destiny need to get over herself and learn to forgive. People do make mistakes and they did what they thought was best for her. I liked her and Darrin together but I am glad he dumped her. He is right, she is always running to Matthew with everything when he is suppose to be her boyfriend.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah - Destiny needs to realize what a pick Matthew is - see him for who he really is - and not have anything to do with him. Look what he did to Dani when she dared not show interest in him. He's a mini Clint/Nora rolled into one - pathetic, selfish, and only caring about himself. If TPTB pair him with Destiny, it'll kill my interest in her, as I can't stand him. What is it with the Buch men lately? They're as pathetic as the Cramer women!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:15 am