As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?

Go down 
+8
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Shale
RobbieFTW
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? Empty
PostSubject: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 am

When you were a kid, did you ever sneak out of the house well past the time you were supposed to be in? And if you did, were you ever caught?

I was a square in that regard, I never did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:08 am

o wow if i a had a dime for everytime i was out when i wasnt supposed to be.. i honestly cant count how many times.. and yes i was caught... only time i got in 'trouble' tho is if i had been drinkin.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 am

No, I didn't have a curfew, probably because I did never go out, but when you live in a small town where there's nothing to do and nobody worth doing it with, what else is there to do?
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Yeah all the time. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Chris wrote:
When you were a kid, did you ever sneak out of the house well past the time you were supposed to be in? And if you did, were you ever caught?

I was a square in that regard, I never did.

Same here. Lived in the 'burbs. Where would I go?

I was at a friend's house one nite and didn't get home on time. My mom found her number and called. I gave some smartass answer on the fone and mom said in that voice, "get home now!" I got my ass home.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Supernova wrote:
No, I didn't have a curfew, probably because I did never go out?

FORGIVENESS MAN Yeah! Same here. Characters in my neighborhood weren't worth my time and I'd rather stay home and spend some time with my family than hang with people who I really don't like and who really don't like me, just to "go out."
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Ya'll had curfews? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 pm

There was no need. When I went out, I would tell my parents when I'd be back and would make good on my word. From there, I had leeway. I couldn't be out at an obscene hour, but didn't really have a set 'curfew' either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Ya'll had curfews? LOL.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:26 am

Never had one. The most that ever happened was me coming home at whatever hour and my dad telling me that I was out too late last night.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:23 pm

It wasn't a habit, but on occasion I would either sneak out...or sneak someone in the house. blushing
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Never from MY house, but when I slept over at a friends house we did all the time. We didn't drink or do drugs, we just walked around and met up with boys who were WAY too old for us. The one time we got caught was when we went swimming in the pool of an apartment complex that our friend lived in and security caught us...They never called my parents but BOY was I scared that they would! Another time we were convinced that a ghost followed us home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?   As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew? Empty

Back to top Go down

As a teenager, did you sneak out past your curfew?
Page 1 of 1