What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?

Go down 
+7
CeCe
Marc™
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Shale
RedBedroom
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 pm

I was just stalking photos on FB and a young man I know just got the worst tattoo ever. It looks like two bleeding bullet holes from his neck. Granted, I haven't seen them in person, but they look awful in the pic and I suspect that in person, they are going to look like a pair of hickies from a distance.

So what is the worst ink you have seen somebody do?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 am

I have seen some ugly ones and wonder why anyone would put that on their bod. I have five tats myself, all with some significance to me (3 of my own design).

But some ppl put ugly skulls and other atrocious mostrosities on their skin forever and it makes you wonder where their head is at.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 am

I've seen quite a few. Saw a dude with a tattoo right above his upper lip that read "Will eat pussy".
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
I've seen quite a few. Saw a dude with a tattoo right above his upper lip that read "Will eat pussy".

ha HA!! wat the F**K? crazy.. sorry but that made me laugh
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 pm

LMAO!

Nystyle709 wrote:

Wow. I bet he's a babe magnet. They say it pays to advertise.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:57 pm

alan smithee wrote:
What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  136616

Nystyle709 wrote:

Not really because he was ugly as hell. I wouldn't let him do that to me if you paid me.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 pm

cheaps wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

ha HA!! wat the F**K? crazy.. sorry but that made me laugh

I wondered what kind of job that fool had......or if he even had one.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't know what the "ugliest" one I've seen is....but I think it's pretty ugly when people get their whole chest or back tatted up. I just don't understand that. To me that's like manic mutilation.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:24 am

NY, you friggin win the prize. There is not ink worse than that.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:19 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  136616

Not really because he was ugly as hell. I wouldn't let him do that to me if you paid me.

NY, I hope you know I was being sarcastic. Maybe he should hook up with this guy.

Funny Pictures
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

NY, I hope you know I was being sarcastic.

I know. But I was just stating. I know there is some chick out there somewhere in the world who would've found that 'enduring'.

Maybe he should hook up with this guy.

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Armpit_tatoo

LOL. (shaking my head).
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Quote :
I know there is some chick out there somewhere in the world who would've found that 'enduring'.

You mean he "takes a ticking and keeps on licking"? That's even less funny if you don't know the old Timex watch commercials.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 pm

alan smithee wrote:

NY, I hope you know I was being sarcastic. Maybe he should hook up with this guy.

Funny Pictures

Hey, I'd tap that. salivate

I mean, ya think he's advertising for some bi guy to poke his pit?

BTW, this ain't the worse tat I've seen, just an amusing way to deal with a big body scar.

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  SoBe07-21-07ScarTatweb
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 pm

alan smithee wrote:

Funny Pictures

o-m-g it took me a minute to catch on. ew ROFLMAO!

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

ok now that I think I may have recovered lol....a year or two ago there was a guy on Hell's Kitchen that got the logo tattooed on his stomach. Guy was cute, but seriously? And I've seen pictures of people who've gotten that gigantic Sons of Anarchy tat on their back. I can see really liking a tv show, but....no.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I think any tattoo on the tongue is ugly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I think any tattoo on the face, neck or chest (particularly in color and not in black ink) is especially ugly. Ugh! I think tattoos should be reserved for the biceps. It seems like a good place for them.
Back to top Go down
JnastE
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
JnastE

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: TRUE STORY   What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Ok, so I registered just to comment on this thread. I was there when the dude came in to get it done. Me and the door girl were sitting there, and he walks in and says "I want to get a tattoo on my upper lip." The door girl says "What do you want on it", he replies "text", she asks "what do you want it to say?". He went on to say he didn't want to offend her, but she assured him she's heard the worst. He tells us what he wants and we are like WOW. Dude goes through with it, but we knew he was serious because he already had tribal face tattoos with his eyebrows shaved off that read on one "I LOVE" and the other "MYSELF". I found this thread by trying to google him. HAHA.

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  345iipz
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Ugliest-Tattoos-1
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Impact wrote:
What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Ugliest-Tattoos-1

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?    What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?
Page 1 of 1