Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?

Go down 
+3
Forgiveness Man
Alan Smithee
Supernova
7 posters

Did you watch the ball drop at midnight on New Year's Eve this year?
Yes
Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? I_vote_lcap50%Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? I_vote_lcap50%Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? Empty
PostSubject: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 am

For some reason it seems to be a big tradition, watch the coverage in new York and see the ball drop at midnight, it doesn't interest me, it's not like they're setting off 50 tons of fireworks to watch, it's just a lighted ball.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 pm

We usually tune in to ABC (Dick Clark!) about 10-15 minutes before midnight to watch. Just to make it offical.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 pm

^^^^Our ABC is gone so we settled for NBC. Razz
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 pm

I did, but this year it was just a big meh for me.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Supernova wrote:
For some reason it seems to be a big tradition, watch the coverage in new York and see the ball drop at midnight, it doesn't interest me, it's not like they're setting off 50 tons of fireworks to watch, it's just a lighted ball.

Its more than a lighted ball when you see it in person, it glows like the moon and sparkles like it has 5 million diamonds on it. Takes your breath away especially when you are sharing it in an environment with a million other people. You can feel the surge building in you second by second until the final seconds when the glittering ball starts the descent, your heart starts beating fast and then it all explodes like a massive burst of energy as the crowd goes absolutely wild!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Supernova wrote:

Its more than a lighted ball when you see it in person, it glows like the moon and sparkles like it has 5 million diamonds on it. Takes your breath away especially when you are sharing it in an environment with a million other people. You can feel the surge building in you second by second until the final seconds when the glittering ball starts the descent, your heart starts beating fast and then it all explodes like a massive burst of energy as the crowd goes absolutely wild!

Yep, what he said. I always watch the ball drop. Even though I have no desire to see it in person again anytime soon, I'm still in Times Square on NYE.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 pm

On New Year's Eve, I was in bed at 10:30. I have no desire to watch a giant ball drop and I have no desire to see the crowds go "Oooh, here comes the giant ball!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?   Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve?
Page 1 of 1